Chapter 24

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

NICKS P.O.V

I'm standing next to Ashley having a mini heart attack because we are to find out if I'm the father or not.

Even if I am then okay, time for me to step up and be a dad and help Ashley.

"Well Nick..."

"You aren't the father."

I took the biggest deep breathe ever. And fell to my knees thanking God I'm not a father yet.

Ashely looked kind of disappointed like she wanted it to be mine.

I kissed her on her forehead and told her to take care of herself and the baby.

I walked out and when I reached the doors I turned to look at Ashley and the  once more.

I waved good bye and walked off.

I went to the car where Edwin had been waiting and got in.

"So are you the baby daddy?" Edwin asked.

"No I'm not thank god."

I'm kind of a little sad inside knowing I won't be seeing Ashley anymore but it's for the best. Now that I have hann-

I cut myself off knowing she probably not even mine anymore. All because of me being stupid.

I told Edwin to stop by Hannah's to see if she's home or whatever.

Edwin pulled into her driveway and I got out.

"You can go home Edwin I know you're tired af. I can walk home and I'll see you later."

"Okay Nick. See ya later. And call me when you wanna hang out."

He backed out the driveway and all I could see was tail lights going down the street.

I walked up to the door scared as shit. But not knowing why.

I'm thinking. Should I knock? Or Walk away?

I went to her window seeing if I can sneak in and it was a piece of paper stuck to the window.

It was from Hannah and the letter read.

Dead Nick,
If you're reading this I'm probably already dead and my body is decaying in my bathtub. If there's no car in the driveway then mom probably moved away to finally live her life in happiness without me. Seeing you and Ashley lip locking broke me inside so much I couldn't even hear myself breathe. The person I loved and cared for was going behind my back. Don't sit and think it's your fault I killed myself because it wasn't. It was my choice and I choose to die. My mom clearly doesn't give a shit about me and neither did you when you were making out with Ashley. If I did survive my attempt to suicide then I ran away somewhere where you or no one can find me. Yes I'm capable of surviving on my own I don't need my mom or anyone else. Don't come looking for me. I will always love you even tho you broke my heart.

Love Hannah.

I literally couldn't hold back my tears reading that letter. I wanted to kill myself not knowing what happened to her. It's all my damn fault. I can't be believe I did this to the one I love the most.

I punched her window to unlock it and climb in. All her stuff was here and it looked like it hasn't been touched in weeks.

Dust was developing on her dresser. I went to the bathroom to make sure her body wasn't decaying in there. All I saw was water full of blood.

I fell to my knees and started to cry. I know she's dead. With the amount of blood in the tub she couldn't have survived.

I ran downstairs and out the front door.

I ran outside to the front yard yelling and screaming from the top of my lungs.

"WHY? OH GOD WHY. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO HER AND MYSELF."

So much was going through my head. I felt like I was going crazy.

I fell to my knees looking up at the sky with tears in my eyes.

"I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath. I wanna be known by you."

YES I ADDED SOME TWENTY ONE PILOTS AT THE END.

AND IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I ADDED THAT....

HES LOOKING UP AT THE SKY AND HOPING SOMEONE IS LISTENING TO HIM AND THAT HE WANTS TO DIE SO HE CAN BE KNOWN BY WHOEVER ABOVE IS LISTENING.

THATS JUST MY MEANING OF THOSE LYRICS FOR THE CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HANNAH ?

COMMENT :)