Chapter 20

I FINALLY REACHED THE 20th CHAPTER. ANYWAYS I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THE STORY WILL BE. MAYBE JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS. BUT THEY WILL BE A LITTLE SHORT. BUT I AM GOING TO WRITE A SEQUAL. I HAVE GREAT IDEAS FOR THE END OF THIS BOOK WHICH I KNOW WILL PISS YOU ALL OFF. BUT ANWAYS LETS GET STARTED :)

NICK'S P.O.V

Being at how pissed I was at my dad I left Hannah and Edwin standing there confused.

I feel bad for leaving Hannah but she'll come find me later. She knows I want to calm down and cool off.

My selfish fucking dad. He's full of shit. I could've died in that car accident. My fucking mom died. All because he wanted to live with another family.

Selfish bastard.

My eyes were brimming with tears and my vision was getting blurry. So I sat on a curb in front of someone's house.

A girl comes up and touches my shoulder. And it's Ashley my crazy ass ex.

"Why tf are you here?" As I wiped my tears away.

"Well you're sitting in front of my house and why tf are you crying?"

"Nothing don't worried about it. Go away."

She sat down next to me anyway. She's always been stubborned.

"Nick, I've never seen you cry. What's wrong? Is is Hannah?"

"No it's not Hannah. And why tf you care?"

"Because you could be the daddy to my child. And just trying to help."

I turned to look at her stomach.

Fuck she's due in like a month. I'm scared to death that the child is mine.

Next thing you know I'll have to be paying child support. And I don't even have a job.

I hope my music career gets off the ground.

"I will know next month if it's mine. So stop saying its mine when we don't know."

She got pissed and got up to leave. I helped her up and she walked off to her house.

"Ashley. Can I come in?"

"Yeah I don't care."

I followed her in. The house is a pretty decent size. All her baby pictures are all over the wall.

"Do you want something to drink?" Ashely asked.

I replied. "No thanks I'm good."

"So are you going to tell me what's up with you? Or what?"

"Daddy issues."

She chuckled.

"Well I hope your 'daddy issues' get fixed."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

Ashley came over and sat next to me.
She laid her head on my shoulder. I wanted to move so fucking bad but I couldn't.

Me and Ashley go a long way back. I actually loved her.

Wait what the fuck am I talking about. I'm with Hannah. The love of my life I can't betray her like this.

I got up from Ashley.

"I think I should go. Thanks for letting me come in." Keep me updated on that baby.

"Yeah let me walk you out."

She stood in the door way and I stood in front of her.

"Yeah uh thanks again." I scratched the back of my neck.

Ashley leaned in for a kiss and I didn't even push back.

We were making out.

Fuck, Hannah's going to be pissed.

I broke the kiss.

"I'm so sorry Ni-"

She stopped in the middle of the sentence. And was looking behind me.

I turned around to see Hannah with tears streaming down her face.

I ran away from Ashely to Hannah. But she ran away. I know I can't chase her she's fast.

I walked back up to Ashely.

"I'm sorry I should've pulled away."

"No Nick it's my fault. I was the one that kissed you."

I ran to my house to grab my phone and text Hannah.

I texted her like 20 times and no response.

Shit, I fucked up. I love Hannah with everything I've got. And I just had a make out session with my ex.

I'm so fucking stupid.

I laid in my bed crying like a bitch.

I can't loose her. She's everything.

I heard my phone ring and it was Hannah. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hannah listen I am so sorry abo-."

She cut me off by yelling at me.

"Nick I trusted and loved you. And you betrayed my love for you by lip locking her. How could you. My heart is shattered because of you. When you see me don't even look at me. Don't even come my way. Because I'm never talking to you again."

She hung up the phone. And I was balling my eyes out.

She just broke up with me And I don't know what to do with myself.

I went downstairs to grab a bottle of vodka to wash the saddens away.

I drank and drank and drank.

I stared to throw glass and Punch holes in the wall.

My vision got blurry and I was passed out on the floor.

Am I dead? I think to myself.

Or am I just passed out.

Without Hannah I'm dead. So maybe I am. No one will find me anyway.

WELL WAY TO GO NICK LIP LOCKING ASHLEY. ANYWAY. WE ALL KNOW NICK DOESN'T THROW AND PUNCH SHIT AND HE DONT DRINK LIKE THAT.

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING ANY NEW CHAPTERS IVE HAD SOME FAMILY ISSUES BUUUT IM ABOUT TO WRITE A LOT MORE CHAPTERS BUT ILL POST THEM 1 AT A TIME :)