Chapter 6

HANNAH'S P.O.V

IF YOURE LOST HANNHA IS HOME FROM SCHOOL :)

It's really nice of Nick to help me when I'm feeling down. But I don't think anyone can help me when I can't even help myself.

Normal thing for me when I get home. Mom throws bottles at me. Yells with her nasty alcohol breathe.

I just say okay mom and head up to my room.

She follows me up stairs I guess she got pissed because I walked off. I've had enough for today I just want to be left alone.

I can hear her running after me.

"Come here you little twat. I'm gonna beat you ass for walking off like that."

I begin to run to my room and shit my door. Thank god there's a lock on it.

"Go away mom you're just drunk and out of your head. LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yell at her.

After that I heard no more banging on the door. I payed down on my bed to relax from a long day of hell.

I hear the door unlocking. I sat up so quick my chest started to hurt. My mom came busting in my room.

She ran towards me and punched me in my face. Of course she's bigger than me and she's drunk so all her weight is on me and I can't push away.

I tried and tried until I just gave up. And let her beat the shit out of me.

If I die at least I went out with trying to fight.

"Speak to me like that bitch and I'll kill your ass. You're a waste of space. Just fucking die."

I couldn't hold back the tears because of the pain from her beating me and the words she yelled to me. My own fucking mother.

I quickly grabbed my phone and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my face and how bad it was. I splashed water on my face to wash away the blood.

I searched for my blade. Which I had found.

As I about to let the blade dance across m t wrist which will end me and the pain hopefully. I thought about Nick.

He told me if I ever need someone to talk to I can call him.

I grabbed my phone and dieted his number. No answer. I called 10 more times and NOTHING.

I got even more pissed and hurt because he promised to answer the phone.

I reached over and grabbed my blade. The tears came running down my face and I let the blade run across my wrist.

My vision got blurry. And before I knew it I fell back and hit my head on the tub. I could see nothing but black.

I was in and out of conscious. Until I heard the door slam open. I couldn't quote tell who it was but that was the last thing I saw.

I woke up again and heard people talking and saying how I need immediate surgery. I saw bright bright lights.

Holy fuck am I going to be free. Am I taking my last breathe.

Is this the end?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER YET AGAIN. I WAS LITERALLY TYPING THIS IN CLASS. HAHA. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

DOES ANYONE THINK HANNAH WILL BE FREE FROM EVERYTHING OR WILL SHE PULL THROUGH? COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)