Chapter 22

NICKS P.O.V

I woke up and all I can see was the ceiling.

Okay so I'm not dead.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to grab some advils for my terrible headache.

I put them in my mouth and swallowed with some water.

After all that happened yesterday I wanted to swallow the entire bottle. But I know Hannah wouldn't want that.

I went to the kitchen to grab some food and check my phone.

No missed calls from Hannah. 

I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail.

I got a little worried she would do something bad so I walked down to her house.

I smelled like shit because I didn't shower or change close. I smell of alcohol and must. But I don't care she's more important to me.

I knocked on the door and no answer. I snuck up to her window but it was locked and the curtains were closed.

No car in driveway so she must be with her mom or at school.

I looked at my phone and the time was 9:25am. Shit I was late for school.

I ran home threw on a new shirt and skinny jeans sprayed a little cologne on.

I grabbed my keys and my backpack then ran down the street towards the school.

•••••Lunch time•••••

Lunch had came and no sight of Hannah. I can't ask an my of her friends if she's seen them but she has none.

I threw my entire tray in the trash.

I didn't even get to any of my food I'm so worried and stressed out about Hannah.

Is she dead? Did she run away? Where the fuck is Hannah?

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IM TRYING TO HURRY AND FINISH THIS BOOK SO I CAN START THE SEQUAL.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HANNAH WENT?

LIKE AND COMMENT :)