Chapter 11

SORRY I DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF NICK FOR THIS CHAPTER. IT WONT LET ME UPLOAD IT FOR SOME REASON :( BUT ANWAYS HERE WE GO!!!

NICK P.O.V

Me trying to be sneaky I snuck up in Hannah's room to surprise her but I made so much noise trying to get in.

When I finally got in the window I turn around and see Hannah with a bat in her hand about to bash my face in.

"Wait Hannah stop its just me."

"Damn it Nick, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"You're to young for a heart attack." I laughed.

Hannah put the bat down and came over to pull me into hug. I sat her down on the floor next to me.

"So how are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm doing alright. My mom is asleep hopefully not dead. But she's been sleep for a while now. I finally got to take a shower to get that hospital smell off of me. But other than that I'm great. Can I ask you something Nick?"

"Alright shoot for it."

"Why did you ki-"

Before she could finish we hear her mom yelling while she's coming up the steps.

I rolled under the bed so she wouldn't find me.

"Hannah's who in the hell are you talking to? Yourself? You crazy fucking bitch go to bed you have school." She yelled.

"What the fuck mom I'm not talking to myself and tomorrow is Sunday. There is no FUCKING school." Hannah snapped back quick.

Before I knew it Hannah fell to the ground because her mom had slapped her across the face.

My face was getting red from the anger I was holding in. But if I get up her mom will beat her ass even worse.

Her mom walked out the room and slammed the door behind her.

I moved out from under the bed. And picked Hannah up from the floor.

Her face was red from where her mom slapped her.

I pulled back the covers and tucked her in.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

She replied quickly "yess lets watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. That's my all time fav movie. Even tho it's not nowhere near Christmas."

I grabbed the cd and put in the PlayStation she had. I sat on the floor in front of her bed.

"Nick. She chuckled. You can get on the bed of you want. The floor is for feet not you haha."

I got up and laid next to Hannah. She put her head on my chest and watched the movie trying to forget what her mom had done to her.

She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

Before I knew it our lips were pressed together again.

But this time it was longer. I should stop. We are just friends. And I know she doesn't feel the same way about me.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"What's wrong?"

I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that.

"Don't be I actually kissed you."

Look Hannah I have deep feelings for you. Even tho we just meet about a month ago. I like you. And I want to be with you.

"Are you asking me out mr. Bean?"

She sat up quickly from the bed looking sad a little. I knew she didn't have feelings for me.

"You're the 1st boy that's ever asked me out. Of course I would date you. You mean everything to me. You're nice and sweet. And the bonus are your looks."

Fuck. I didn't know what to say I just leaned in and kissed her.

That kiss was like, my life had come together. And I can tell by the kiss that she loves means I love her.

But I think it's to early to tell her that. I mean, is it?

She laid back down and put her head on my chest.

Before I knew it she was sound asleep.

Damn, was she so excited she fell asleep? haha.

WELL I DIDNT PLAN ON WRITING ABOUT THEM DATING YET. I WAS WAITING FOR A FEW MORE CHAPTERS.

BUT COMMENT ON HOW IM DOING. THAT WOULD MEAN ALOT. EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT WRITING BUT I TRY. AND YOU GUYS THAT READ COULD HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER.

OH AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE PLEASE. BYE LOVES :)