Chapter 21

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM!!!!

HANNAH'S P.O.V

I left Edwin and his dad there to go find Nick which I new was mad as hell.

But maybe I can calm him down.

I walked to his house and knocked but not answer. I called his phone and still no answer. I got a little worried so maybe he's just walking the neighborhood.

I walked down the street and found myself In a dead end. I turned around to head back home.

I looked at the house to my right and saw Nick lip locking with Ashley. His stupid crazy ass ex that might be carrying his baby.

I could do nothing but stand there shaking and balling my eyes out. Nick broke away from their make out session and Ashley looked and saw me.

Nick turned around and saw me crying my eyes out. I ran away so fast that he couldn't even catch me.

As mad and sad as I was I'm surprised I made it all the way back to my house.

Trying to be a good girlfriend I wanted to comfort him about his dad issues. But his ex helped him with that. I don't even know what else they did while I was gone.

I looked at my phone and I had 26 missed calls from Nick.

I wanted to turn my phone off but I called him back.

"Hannah listen I am so sorry abo-."

Before he can even try and explain to me what happened I cut him off and started yelling.

"Nick I trusted and loved you. And you betrayed my love for you by lip locking her. How could you. My heart is shattered because of you. You will never know what's behind my skull, so won't you say goodnight so I can say goodbye."

I hung up the phone and turned it off.

My mom came busting in my room while I was gathering my things to take a bath. I wasn't even listening I walked in the bathroom and slammed the door in her face and locked it.

I grabbed my blades from the drawer and say them on the side of the tub. I got in and just payed down. I put my head under the water and started to cry.

Thinking about Nick kissing Ashely and what else they could have done while I was gone. And also my mom standing outside the door yelling at me.

I can never be happy even if I tried.

I sat up from u see the water and just stared at my blades. Thinking, should I end it? Or just a few to take the pain away?

I grabbed the blades and just cut, cut, and cut. Not even caring how deep they were.

I felt myself getting a little dizzy like I was about to pass out. I looked at my arms and realized how deep the cuts were.

And they were pretty deep.

I laid down and put my head under the water again and feeling myself go out.

I let a last breathe and said

"I'm free"

SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BUT WHO THINKS HANNAH WILL DIE? WOULD SHE LEAVE NICK BY HIMSELF? HMM..

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT :)