Chapter 13

NICKS P.O.V

I'm glad that Hannah was my first  for everything. Except kiss. But damn I love that girl.

"NICK YOUR FORGOT TO PUT ON A CONDOM."

Ohh SHIT!! She can get pregnant. I'm to young to have a kid. I haven't even graduated high school yet. But if she does get pregnant I'll stick by her side no matter what.

But she wouldn't know until like a few weeks maybe months.

"Okay babe uh maybe you won't. We wouldn't know right away anyway."

"You're right, you're right. Let's just not think about it and put our clothes on so we can go to the mall."

I grabbed my clothes to put them on. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and spray a little something so it won't look like I just had sex. Even tho I did. But that's not anyone's business.

Hannah was all set and ready to go. I grabbed the keys off the counter and headed to the car.

When we hopped in I put on 'car radio' by twenty one pilots. To be honest that song helps me with my rapping.

"Hey Hannah remember I told you about me being a 'young trap god'. This is the song I trap at haha.

She laughed a little then she looked back out the window. With that expression I knew something was wrong.

I pulled the car over to the side of the rode.

"Hannah, what's wrong? I can tell from the look in your eyes somethings wrong."

"Did you just quote a little something from bring me the horizon?"

"Uhh I'm not sure but really babe, what's wrong?"

"I'm just scared that I could get pregnant. We are both to young and we haven't even graduated yet. What will people say about me at school? I already get beat up from them and my mom. They could kill the baby of there is going to be one. And I know you don't want one."

"Look babe. Who cares about those fuckers at school. You can do online classes. And I can get a job to help you. I would love to have a child with you, but I don't want one right now either. And of your mom or ANYONE hits you I will kill them my self."

"Should I get an abortion?"

I cupped her face in my hands. "NO you are NOT getting an abortion. I love you sooo much. We can get through this."

I pecked her lips and I could taste tears. I knew she was crying but I didn't care. "It's going to be okay. I'm here for you"

I put the car in drive and headed towards the mall.

We found a parking spot up close thank god. Because it's hot as fuck in Texas.

Hannah led the way. And we walked for HOURS in that mall. My feet were killing me.

We sat down in the food court to get some mc Donald's. Me being me I got chicken nuggets and Hannah got a Big Mac.

We headed back to our seats to eat the good food we ordered.

When were done I got up from my seat. I grabbed Hannah's hand to walk with her out the mall.

I turn around and its this tall slim girl.

Fuck, it's Ashely.

My ex....

SORRY FOR THOS SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER AGAIN. I HAVE PLENTY OF IDEAS FOR THE END OF THIS BOOK AND THE SEQUAL. BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN I SHOULD END IT. LIKE WE ARE JUST IN THE 13TH CHAPTER. UGH I DONT KNOW.

BUT COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT.

AND BE SURE TO LIKE PLEASE.

THANKS LOVES :)