Chapter 1

Me:I love you to baby I said standing on my tippy toes kissing my Sage.Im done with Chris I can't stay with a cheater.And the kids love sage.Dont get me wrong I let them see there daddy all the time.Cause It hurts when there gone .But Anyway enough of the sad talk.Its been two years since the little embarrassing incident and trust I lit his ass up.

Flashback⏬⏩⏬⏩⏬⏩

Minister:do you amani smith take Chris perry as your husband.
Me :I do
Minister:do you Chris perry take Amani smith as your wife.
Chris :I-I um no
Me:what you say,tell me this is just a prank.
Chris:no I'm so sorry but I'm in love with Anny and she's carrying my seed.................
I looked at him for a quick minute then smacked him
Asia:Amani I heard her yell as I ran out the door mad.I drove home crying  and took off my dress.I put yoga shorts on and a tank top with my Flip flops.I threw all his shit out side even his Jordan's and  lit it on fire.I made me a blunt then lit it using the fire I sat back in my chair and watched as his shit sparked and burned .I took a puff then exhaled slowly.How could he do that to me.With my own sister.Then my sister would have the audacity to fuck him.But that's ok I got some for her ass.Once all his shit was burned I threw my wedding dress and my ring from when we first got married in the fire I went up to the safe and changed the code so he can't get in to my money.Then I called the bank and separated accounts.And changed pass codes. I grabbed me a cup of water and leaned back trying to calm down for the sake of my self and my unborn baby he don't know about.I laid down in my yard and relaxed.

Asia:armani girl were you at

Me:I'm out here

Asia:I don't know why he would do something like that I'm so sorry.

Me:it's ok it's not your fault.But I'm gonna visit my sister.

Asia:Let me tag along

Me:you already know u can I Said then put on my black air forces.i out my hair in a tight pony tail then grabbed my keys and another blunt.I know I need to stop smoking for the fact of my unborn child but this the only thing keeping me half calm .
When I pulled up to my bitch ass sister house .I grabbed my gun tucking it in my shorts then I grabbed my bat. I hopped out and banged on her door.With asia beside me.When the door swung open there stood Chris I swung the bat hitting him in his face then he fell on the floor I kept swinging until Anny came up I pulled my gun out and pointed it at her with one hand.

Me:why what did I do to you to make u hurt me like this.

Anny:absolutely nothing it's just I wanted love and affection and he gave it to me better than anyone else.

me:Asia whoop her ass
Then I tucked my gun up and went back to beating Chris I dragged him in a different room and I sat down catching my breathe

Me:was I not good enough for you, was my pussy not tight enough for you ,was the food I cooked for you every night not good enough .Was the two pretty little girls I gave you not good enough I said getting louder with each word.

Chris:I just fell out of love.

Me: Then why couldn't you be a man and tell me instead of cheating on me,your no better than anyone else.

Chris:I don't know I was being a coward,and Amani your perfect the way you are I was just to blind to realize that.

Me:I know I said cocking the gun and pointing it at him .

Chris:w-what are you doing Amani

Me:I -I tryed being nice but you push my buttons , I'm perfectly not perfect I make mistakes but I would never do the things that you did  to me ,I loved you  .Well actually I still love you but all things come to a end .

Chris:wa- I turned my head and shot the gun. pow pow pow!!!