Chapter 3

When I woke up I was still in the bathroom so I took a long bath then I got out I dried off and it my hair in a big neat curly bun.I looked out the bathroom door and into my room and i quickly ran to my closet when I changed into my under clothes I turned around to get a skirt on the rack and I saw Sage was right there in my face.
Sage:Hey baby he said then wrapped his arm around me.

me:H-hey babe

Sage:Where you think you about to go.

Me:To pick up the kids

Sage:ok hurry up and fix your face.
I just looked at him hurt cause he the one who did it. I decided to put on a sweat suit since today ain't my day..I grabbed my keys and put on my big black sunglasses to hide my big black eye.I got in my car pulling of heading to Chris house .When I got out I made sure my sun glasses were still in place then I walked up to the door and knocked.A pretty white girl answered the door in a maid outfit.
Me:Is Chris here

Madison:Yeah and are those your kids.

Me:Yeah

Madison:There pretty my name is Madison.

Me:Nice to meet you Madison are you his maid?

Madison:Yes

Me:Oh Ok .
She was a white girl looked like she was in her late 30s but Chris treated her like a mom.From what I could tell.then I walked in heading to the room where I heard the kids laughing .I looked in there and saw them putting make up on Chris.
London:Mommy .She said then ran and jump in my arms.

Me:Hey baby y'all having fun.

Paris:Yeah momma ,we made daddy look funny.She said giggling.

Chris;ok kids pack up and clean up and I will be talking to mommy.

Me:u-h that's ok I will stay and help them clean up.

Chris:No you won't he said the grabbed my waist and pulled me in his room.I stared down on the ground and fiddled with my thumbs.
Madison:Do you guys need privacy .She said while dusting off the tv.

Chris:Yes
When she left out he walked in his bathroom and tried to scrub the make up off his face.I pushed him down on the toilet seat then wet the face towel and started scrubbing.He pulled me between his legs and continued to look up at me.
Chris:Why u look like you just came from Antartica.

Me:What you mean I said clearing my throat.

Chris:Nothing ,but take off them glasses I wanna see them beautiful hazel eyes.

Me:I got a eye infection so I wanna keep them on.

Chris:Pleaseeee he said then snatched them off.I quickly covered my face with my hands.

Chris:What's wrong baby ? He said laughing.Then pulled my hands down even though I tried my hardest to keep them up.
Chris:Did he do this did he beat you he said balling his fist up.

Me:No I was playing baseball with the kids and I got hit I said quickly coming up with a lie.'Shit that was a stupid lie cause he had the kids'.I said in my head.

Chris:Stop lying I know he hit you and if he do it again me and him going have problems .

Me:calm down

Chris:No my momma use to go threw the same shit and you think imma sit here and watch the woman I love get hit.

Me:You hit me before so it's no different.I said yelling as a tear fell from my eye.

Chris:Don't remind me.I regret that if I could go back I would.You no I love you.

Me:I know but he does too. I said defending him like the idiot I am.