Chapter 17

I woke up from my deep sleep to someone kissing my face . My eyes fluttered as I opened them and I saw Jalynn.

Me:Hey

Jalynn:Hi baby . He said pulling off his shirt and pants .

Me:What time is it .

Jalynn:3:30 Am

Me:Why are you here ?

Jalynn:Damn do you want me to leave .

Me:Shut up I said laughing and pulling him close to me . I kissed him then he pulled me in close and we went back to sleep.

8:00 am

I woke up from my deep sleep and and stretched getting out my bed I went and woke the kids up . All I had on was booty shorts an tank top , so I put a jacket on and some slippers.

Me:Take y'all baths .
They got up getting in the bath Paris and London took one together and Chase got in the bath by him self. I got Derrick up myself and dressed him . I packed his book bag and put on his shoes .

They kids came out their room dressed and we went downstairs I gave them each some kind of fruit . Because they always eat breakfast at school and day care. I heard a honk outside and their little white bus was outside . I opened the door walking to the bus . With Derrick in my arms . The monitor Fiona got Derrick out my hands and strapped him in .

Me:Thanks Fiona .

Fiona:No problem Ms. Amani

I walked back inside and went upstairs I took my off shoes and clothes off . I loved my naked body rolling around in my soft cold silk sheets . I got in bed and Jalynn pulled me by my waist and we went back to sleep .

Noon
I woke up to sweet wet kisses on my neck. That was my weak spot. I turned around facing Jalynn .

Me:Goodmorning I said smiling .

Jalynn:Goodmorning He planted gently kisses on my lips and we started into each other's eyes . My curly hair was every where on my head .

Me:I want to go out today.

Jalynn:I don't I just want to make sweet love to you all night .

Me:Are little relationship consists of sex . And NO your not getting the punani until I see signed divorce papers. If you still love your wife go back to her . But if you ever see yourself in a real relationship with me you need to get your shit together and divorce her. Simple .

Jalynn:I know baby he said kissing from my neck to my chest .

Me:Jalynn baby what did I just say. He kissed my stomach moving down to my pussy.

Me:NO I said clenching my legs closed tightly .

Jalynn:Babyyy stop playing .
I got out of bed storming into the bathroom I turned on the hot water and stepped in . Getting under the water . What am I doing with a married man. I'm a home wrecker. Or maybe the home was already wrecked . I don't know I shouldn't be doing this god please give me a sign . I washed my body feeling the steam of the hot water beam off of me . Jalynn step in behind me embracing me . I put my head on his chest as we stood under the water .

Me:Are you sure you don't still love your wife . Because if you do you can go back to her . Please don't think you can have me and her too.

Jalynn:The only one I love is you . He grabbed me by my face kissing me . I kissed back as tears ran down my face I could taste the saltiness from my tears in our kiss.He picked me up and we shared big wet sloppy kisses . He was making me love to me whether I accepted it or not.