Chapter 25

It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't heard from Asia. I knew this would happen that's why I didn't want to keep falling in the same hole with her. Today I'm going over her house to confront her and the problem.I put on a fitted black strapless dress with my all red retro 5s. I put my hair in two braids.And walked downstairs I saw Chris in the movie room with the kids cuddled up to him. I grabbed my keys heading to Asia's house. I looked in my rear view mirror and I was looking sexy . I danced to music while driving to her house. When I pulled up I got out my car and went up to her door knocking. I tapped my foot and waited patiently for the door to open. When it did a short dark haired girl opened the door with a towel wrapped around her.She was beautiful and I instantly recognized her. Me and her were like sisters before she moved to Germany with her father.

Me:Quinnie I missed you I said as I called her by the childhood nickname I gave her , I brought her into a hug and she held me tightly.

Quinn:Moonie , she said crying as she held me in her arms.

Me:I was so sad when you left I said looking her in her black sparkling eyes.

Quinn:I know I thought about you and Asia everyday. I cried every night at that boarding school. My Papa made me go to an all boy school. Even made me cut my hair.she said sadly.

Me:Well at least it grew back I said joking with her.

Quinn:Yeah she said laughing with me

Me:So you and Asia??I said fishing for information .

Quinn:My stupid ass had sex with her but no feelings attached I still love her but I'm actually married.

Me:Ahh really , what's her name I said gasping .

Quinn:HIS name is Craft. And he is so sexy girl you wouldn't understand. She said tightening her legs. And biting her lip.

Me:So you decided to go straight.

Quinn:I wanted my father to except me and now he does and I'm happy I made my decision to go back.

Me:Yeah I have 5 kids.

Quinn:Wow , and the dad.

Me:Chris from highschool.

Quinn:Reallly y'all still together ?

Me:Yep ,

Quinn:What's your kids name ?Where are they ?

Me:Well my very first child was Armani. I said looking at her.

Quinn:But you said that was your sister.

Me:Well when I was younger I would have black outs and I was raped by a close friend but never remembered it and that's when I learned Armani was my child. But she died from a drive by.
Wrong place , wrong time . I said wiping a tear.

Quinn:Oh I'm so sorry moonie. You know I loved Armani like she was my own sister. She said pulling me in a hug.

Me:Yeah I know, but a lot has been happening. I actually just woke up from a coma. I missed a year of my kids birthdays. I just keep wondering is this it. I've overcome all my obstacles so I just keep wondering am I done. I can't handle another lost. I said being honest with her. I always felt like I could tell her anything.

Quinn:I feel you baby. Look at me I just had sex with someone I vowed to my father I would never see again. I cheated on my husband of 4 years. I wish I can undo what happened between me and Asia last night to save my marriage but I don't know if I can. I don't want to lie to him. She said angrily.

Me:Quinnie I completely understand how you feel. I'm actually in the same boat your in kinda.

Quinn:What do you mean she said furrowing her face up.

Me:I had sex with Asia. Dirty hot sex with her that I love having. Then I also have rough hot sexy sex with Chris and I love them both but I don't think I can be with them both. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want to hurt them.I said looking at her.

Quinn:Oh my gosh you and Asia had sex she said looking shocked.

Me:Yes I said looking at her I couldn't tell if she was angry or not.

Quinn:Finally , I mean come on you and I both know that Asia always had a thing for you. That's why I kind of acting shady towards you because you always got her attention with no effort. But finally I realized Asia liked us both and your were my Bestfriend I could have you and her and clearly she can have both you and me.she said smirking . I laughed tucking my head in her neck.

Asia:Qui- Amani what are you doing here I made it clear I didn't want to see or hear from you. She said angry. I looked her up and down and admired her perky breast in her grey Calvin Klein sports bra.

Me:Asia baby please talk to me.I said walking up to her.

Asia:No get away from me she said backing up into the house I walked in with Quinn behind me and she closed the door then went upstairs getting dressed.

Me:Please Asia I'm sorry , I love you. I'm sorry I hurt you feelings. But you know we can't be together.

Asia:Typical Amani so selfish. I loved you sinced freshman year. And you always picked boys who wanted to do nothing but fuck you and hit up on you.I knew I could treat you so much better then they could . She said staring at me. I put my hands on the side of her neck and brought her closer to me. I rested my forehead against hers as she cried.

Asia:I LOVED YOUU !!! She said hitting my chest as I brought her into a hug.

Me:I know , I know I said holding her tightly.I kissed her ear and pulled her closer to me just holding her in my arms.