Chapter 13

Recap

When the kids were finished I went in and had my body guards take them to the car . I gave Amani a kiss and said a good bye . I turned around walking out and I heard a faint noise.

Amani: Chrisss ?

Recap over !

I turned around and and saw her pointing at her throat. I got her some water and she drunk it all in a swift moment .
I went and got the nurse and told her Amani was awake . Amani big brown eyes was staring at me . One of my body guards came back up to check on me and I let him know I was ok.

Amani:I miss you

Me :I miss you too.

Amani shifted in her bed And sat up as the doctors did some checks .

Nurse : Well all your wounds are healed and you can be discharged . We will prescribe you pain meds that you can pick up at your pharmacy .

Amani:Ok thanks .
She sat up groaning at the stitches she had . I helped her out of bed and she put on a pair of leggings and tried to put on a bra.

Amani:Ow its pressing on my stitches . Just give me my shirt . She slipped her shirt on and put a hoodie on . Amani stood up and walked . Her legs went a little limp but she was walking .

She grabbed my hand . And I got her stuff . I signed off on her papers . And I got a wheel chair .

Amani:I don't want a wheel chair I been laying down long enough .

Me:Ok I grabbed her hand and guided her on the elevator . We went downstairs and paparazzi flooded us and surrounded us .

I pulled Amani hoodie over her hair  and we walked out . I got her in the car and then I got in . The kids knocked out already so they didn't notice Amani .

Amani:Are you famous or something .

Me :Yeah , I got some Songs out now

Amani:I always said that beautiful voice of yours would get you far .

Me:I know .

When we pulled up at the house Amani grabbed Derek and went inside . She laid him in his crib and I put all the kids in bed . Amani stripped out her clothes and got in the shower . I went downstairs and Madison was getting her stuff .

Madison:Hey I'm about to head out .

Me:Ok

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a beer . I sat on the couch drinking in big gulps. While watching the football game.

When halftime was on Amani came downstairs in a big t shirt . And her long black curly hair was wet looking. She came and set on my lap ,snuggling her nose into my neck.

Amani:I missed you so much.

Me :Well your back now .

Amani:Yeah thank god .

We watched the game until it was over . Then I carried me up stairs . And we went bed.