Chapter 6

Me:Come on kids and One of y'all bring down Derek.I said as I slipped on my shoes.

Paris:why is he so heavy she said rolling her eyes.

Me:cause he eats a lot I said laughing.I strapped him in the car then folded the 4 seater stroller I got a couple days ago.I looked at Paris and she was wearing black pants a yellow shirt with her black Jordan sandals.And her hair in a ponytail.Then I looked a London and she had on high waist shorts and a pink high low shirt with her pink and black Jordan sandals.
I strapped them in their car seat then I pulled off heading towards the orphanage.

~20 minutes later~
I got out leaving the kids in the car and I walked up to the building walking in.
Viva:Chaseeee

Chase:yes

Viva:this ladie is here to take you

Chase:yay I get to get away from you.He said jumping up and down clapping.

Viva:yeah calm down you little brat.

Me:Can you just give me the papers and come on .

Viva:here sign this and chase is five so he can go to school now.

Me:thanks I said bout to walk out with him .

Viva:wait here's his stuff

Me:k I said looking threw the bag at a pair of tore up sketchers and ripped shirts.Which is the same as what he got on.

Me:do you want this stuff chase

Chase: no

Me:ok we gonna go shopping and you can pick out whatever you want
I put him in the car than I pulled of heading towards ,The mall. We go to the mall almost everyday.They should no me well by now. I said thinking in my head.When we got to the mall I pulled out the stroller and put chase and baby Derek in the front and Paris and London in the back.Good thing I got a 4 seater stroller.I put my purse in the bottom then I walked in to crazy 8 a child clothing store .
me:ok chase point out anything and I'll get it.

3 hours later

I'm am broke now this little boy has expensive taste.

Me:ok chase you have enough clothes to last you for five years.i said being sarcastic.I got my maid Caroline to carry the bags in then I showed the kids around.I put all there new toys in the basement and told them that's the play room.Since it has carpet and a tv with furniture down there I decided to make it a play room.And the little garage is my office.And the big in is were I do hair.On the side.
I changed into my shorts tshirt and socks than I went in the kitchen and started cooking.
I turned on the music and Trap Queen by fetty wap came on.As I was dancing.

After I got done cooking I fed baby Derek I burped him than put him to sleep.
Me:Come eat I said yelling downstairs to the kids.I sat them in the chair with a booster seat under them.I handed them there spaghetti and they started eating.I grabbed my plate  then sat down at the couch after I finished my food,I laid back and waited for them to finish.After a minute or two I felt my self dosing off.

I woke up and saw the kitchen clean and the table clean.I walked upstairs and saw Caroline reading a book while the kids were all sleep.

I laid down in bed and dosed off.

Sorry this was a very Short chapter .
Sorry for any mistakes