Chapter 7

*All the kids go to School except baby derek and all of them are in kindergarten*

i threw the covers back and went in each of the kids rooms making sure they were up and ready to go to school I did both girls hair in braids then I fed them and They ran outside to catch the bus.I walked back in my room and got in the shower then wrapped a towel around my hair and body.I scrubbed my body and when I was done i got and and put on a tight white Tshirt dress.I put on my Mk gold sandals.And my hair in two braids on the side.I put my jewelry on then my black lipstick.
I walked in baby Derrick room and I put his All white button up collard shirt with black Levi's with his black and white taxi 12s.
Me:Hi baby

Derrick:Momma

Me:Yes baby

Derrick:me thirsty

Me;here I said handing him some breast milk.I grabbed my keys then walked downstairs grabbing my purse.
I got in my pink Lamborghini and headed to work.
*I wasn't born last night
I know you niggas ain't right
You can ride for a nigga ya whole life
New pussy fuck it up in one night
Now he done played you
Got you in his bed
Told you that he loved you
When he really loved your head
Mane these niggas bout them games
Pimp a nigga out
And treat a lame like a lame
I 'ont care
Our money spend the same
But you don't fuck the niggas I do
It's levels to this game
I ain't preaching
That's a lot of shit I don't know
But one thing fa sho
Never trust a hoe
Me;Hello

Chris:Hey boo

Me:First I'm not your boo and if it ain't about the kids then I don't care.

Chris:Look I'm sorry I slept with India she came on to me.

Me:Yeah ,ok

Chris:Forreal girl you know I love you.

Me:I know I said smiling,but I'm not mad.Cause I let Cole eat me.

Chris:Ok then we're even now you need to stop fucking with him because that nigga is as sneaky as a snake.

Me:Ok

Chris:Ok well come by before work.

Me:Why I hope you don't think we going have sex cause I'm on my period,

Chris:Who said I didn't want to lay in bed with you for at least twenty minutes and rub your stomach while talking.

Me:Hugh I have to be a work I have important clients today.

Chris:ok nigga damn ,love you have a good day today.

Me:Thanks I love my self too bye
End of conversation
When I pulled up to the hair salon I got out and grabbed a sleeping Derrick I walked in with him on my arm.
Me:Hey y'all

Asia:Hey boo

Tyga:Wassup beautiful
I sat Derrick down and he wobbled to his play area playing with his toys.
Anonymous:Hey I came to try out for the hiring position .

Me:Ok um show me see what you got.

1hr later --

Me:Damn you good ,What's your name beautiful. I said smiling at her work.

Anonymous:Georgia

Me:Ok well Georgia you got your self a job.

Malcolm:Get it boo Malcolm said dancing Malcolm is dark skin ,and is very attractive but he's gay but if he wasn't good laud I be with that ,but anyway yeah.I started on this girl Havana twists.And three hours later I was done.