Chapter 5

Me:Omg I'm so fucking tired

Asia:who you telling she said huffing and puffing.

Me:thank you guys for helping me moving in I love y'all I said hugging tyga Cole and Asia.Everything was moved in I had decorations up ,beds up ,and tv's up.Everthing was like normal. I did my room ,London room ,chase room ,Paris room and Derek's room their all set up.I planned on getting Chase and nothing was going to stop me. I feel like I can provide him a good loving him so I set his room up so he can feel at home when he comes.I even have the guest room set up . Everything was decorated to a T , just like I like it. I also had beautiful new furniture and all my stuff I had in storage put up.
Tyga:You welcome bestfriend he said slapping my butt.

Asia:Wait let me get a turn she said then slapped my butt too
then after her Cole.

Me:if I wasn't tired I would kick all your asses.I said pouting.

Tyga:I gotta go tho bae waiting

Me:who India

Tyga:Yelp

Me:You know that bitch be sneakin around .

Tyga:Shut up  he said catching an attitude. I laughed laying my head back down.

Asia:Okay by boo she said givin me a kiss on my cheek.

Cole:Well I'm staying.he said taking off his shoes and putting his feet up.

Me:Okay well I'm bout to take a shower . I said then got up running upstairs .i took off my clothes and stepped in the hot bath that was steaming and rested my head back.I scrubbed and washed my body for 30 minutes then I got out changing into shorts ,high pink socks ,and and tank top.I let my wet hair dry up and I wore it curly and poofy.i walked downstairs grabbing some liquor nd some cups.

Me:guess what I got I said waving some vodka around .

Cole:ahh shit you got that good good.

Me:yep I said pouring 8 shots

Cole:four for me four for you

Me:Bet I said smiling at him.

Cole:Okay if I can drink all four the fastest you gotta be my slave if you drink them the fastest I'll be your slave.

Me:Deal .I said getting ready did I mention Chris doesn't like Cole anymore ,I don't know why but they don't talk anymore.They fell off and never fucked with each other again.

Cole:1 ..2 ...3 ....
I hurried up and poured down the first 3 but I wasn't quick enough for the fourth one.

Cole:ha I win

Me:yeah whatever I said smirking and folding my arms over my chest .

Cole:Role me a blunt

Me:nigga role yo own you ain't my man.I said laughing and shoving him.

Cole:ah..ah..ah we made a deal.

Me:Shit I said mumbling I rolled him a blunt then lit it up for him.He pulled me on his lap and took a hit.He handed it to me and I did the same after a while I felt a high rush over me.
Cole:give me a lap dance.

Me:Ok but only cause we made a deal. I said turning on some music.He sat in a chair and I sat on his lap.I rested my arms on his shoulder and I grinded on his lap making my back arch and my hips roll.After a while I felt his dick bulging threw his pants.I turned around putting my hands on my knees and I started twerking in his lap.
Cole:Damn he said grabbing my hips.

***knock knock knock***

Me:shit I forgot those ppl coming over .I quickly grabbed my tequila and put it under ground cabinet.Than I turned down the music.
Me:Is my eyes red ? I said shakingly.

Cole:little

Me:ok I said throwing water on my face I dried it than opened the door:
Me:hey viva

Viva;hi -

Me:Amani

Viva:yeah so

Me:well follow me
after I showed her the whole house than she followed me back down to the door..

Viva:nice house

Me:yep thanks
Viva:ok stop by tommorow and he'll be ready.She said staring at my boobs.

Me:I will go STRAIGHT there I said giving her the hint that I wasn't gay.

Viva:um yeah ok bye

Me:bye

Cole:Servant he said ringing a bell

Me:what nigga

Cole:how are you gonna fix this.He said pointing towards his bulge
Me:here go some lotion
I said handing him jergens lotion .

Cole:noo Cole said he said leaning me against the door and wrapping my legs around his waist.He grinded on my kitty trying to change my mind.
Me:N-no I'm talking to Chris.

Cole:Soo .He said nibbling at my neck.

Me:ahh I-i don't know I said as he was fingering me.He put me on her shoulders and ate my pussy .I shoved his head deeper and wrapped my legs around her neck tighter.He did some tricks with his tongue and it definetly got me wetter.But he got a short ass tongue and barely know how to work it.When I finally came which seemed like forever.Weak ass nigga with a weak ass head game.Its a shame he's cute though. I got in the shower again and put on leggings and my hoodie with my slip on Jordan sandals.
Me:Don't mention this to anyone it wasn't suppose to happen.

Cole:Ok he said smirking than walked out.I grabbed my keys heading to Chris house.I got out feeling nervous than I turned the knob walking in.I walked in the kids room and saw them sleep than I walked in Chris room and saw him having sex with India.

Me:uhh my bad I said bout to walk out.I was mad cause India was suppose to be my friend but I'm wrong too cause I had oral sex  with Cole.But India is with Tyga what the hell she doing fucking Chris.
Chris:it's not what it look like

Me:naw it's ok I said calm and collective.
Chris:Why you so calm

Me:Cause I just got done fucking Cole.I said turning the lie a lil bit.
Chris:You a hoe

Me:than I guess you are too
I grabbed the the kids shoes putting them on then I woke them up I took them downstairs then got Derrick.All they clothes were at my house so I put them in the car.Then I left out getting in the car pulling of.
London:momma were we going

Me:HOME I said with a smile.Once we pulled up to our house I took them in and sat them on bed.I took off my pants and took off my bra and shirt.Than I slipped on a sports bra.Then I climbed in bed and went to bed.

Another update for y'all.
Sorry if I made any mistakes