Chapter 21

Amani's POV
I woke up in my bed naked and I climbed out taking a shower. The bright sun was shining threw my window and I washed my hair making sure to scrub my hickied up body. I don't know what to call this thing between me and Chris . All I know is I been getting a lot of good dick and good head. And for those who are still wondering who that curly head man that was eating my cat wonderfully the other day. It was Chris. Yes I know he's a cheater , a lier , a woman abuser. Etc . You name it . I still love him he will always be my first love. And my kids father.When I was done showering, I stepped out and instantly smelled the juicy aroma of Bacon. 'Mmm' I can't wait to eat me some. Chris must be downstairs cooking for the kids. I walked into my walk-in closet and sat on my high heeled cheetah print chair I lotioned my leg and then slipped on some panties with the matching bra. I put my fuzzy socks on then put on some adidas legging with the matching t-shirt.I ran downstairs and walked in the kitchen I saw Chris outside on the patio smoking a blunt while his other hand held his phone. The kids were playing toys, I ate some bacon off of the plate and went outside and Chris looked at me and quickly ended his call.

Me:What was that about ?

Chris:Nothing you need to worry about he said sitting up passing me the blunt that was more than half way gone. I kindly took it from it taking a long puff, while looking at him .

Me:Whatever it is you can tell me.

Chris:I just said don't fucking worry about it , that's it that's all. I looked at him irritated with his attitude, I could see the pain in his face, I wish he would just talked to me.

Me:Well I guess I won't 'worry' then I said flicking him off. I walked inside putting on my Black platform puma suedes. I ran my fingers threw my curly hair smiling I think today I'll cut some off. It's already long to my waist so I will probably cut it to my mid back. I don't know.

Me:Girls come on . I said waiting for them.They decided to go to the hair salon with me today so they can get their hair braided. The boys are gonna hang with Chris. I let them in the car and they strapped themselves in before I double checked. I pulled off heading to my Salon. I turned the radio up while watching these people on the road. You have to drive for them and you. I pulled up to my Salon and it was packed. The line was crawling out the door.

Me:Excuse me , I said squeezing threw all the customers. The kids ran to Tt Asia hugging her legs . I set my chair up and starting taking customers.Sanna was my first customer.

Sanna:Its nice to have you back,We missed you baby. She said hugging me.

Me:I miss you too, we haven't talked in ages. Ever since that night me and Sage had got in a fight and I had to cancel my plans with you.

Sanna:Oh my I remember that. Why was y'all fighting.

Me:Because I cheated on him with Chris but he didn't know that he was just mad because I had came home late from picking up the children.

Sanna:Oooo , you cheated on that sexy man for Chris .

Me:Girlll yes , sage didn't have a lot to work with , know chris mmm he know to lay it on me.I said doing a little hip roll. She hit my arm laughing at me.I giggled turning back around doing her braids.When I was done she paid me leaving a big tip.

Sanna:Don't forget Friday night we going to club ice. Don't cancel on me this time.She said smirking at me . I laughed giving her a hug as she walked off.And the next customer came.

Keisha:Hey Mani she said hugging me tight.I hugged her backed and started on her hair as she rambled about her no good husband. When I was finished with her hair she paid me and the line outside had just gotten longer. I pulled everyone in letting them no they can sit on the sofas and the other chairs. I locked the door turning the lit up open sign to closed. We usually close at 9pm but it don't look like we will be closing till 1 am. I got my next customer and did her sew-in.She loved it when I was finish. I moved on to my next client and they wanted goddess braids. I started on her hair and it was 12:30 am. Their was one client left to handle and Asia went ahead and did her hair. Once I finished up with this girl goddess braids I cleaned up my station. I looked over and the men had already left and it was just me ,Asia, Georgia and Journey.