Chapter 9

Asia pov :

Me:No pleaseeee wake up best friend I said crying.

Journey:When Chris get here imma take u home you had a long night and need to sleep

asia:ok I said sobbing
India had shot her ride next to her heart and she lost so much blood she slipped into a coma.They say she can wake up tomorrow or in the the next ten years it just takes time.

Chris pov
I got all the kids in the car and I drove up to the hospital.When I got out I wiped a tear that fell then i put the kids in the little red wagon like always and pull them in.
Me:Can you tell me the room number for Amani smith .

Lady:I'm not aloud to give out that information.

Me: I'm her husband I said clenching my jaw.

Lady:u-um room 430

Me:Thank you
I got in the elevator and the all the kids were sleep except chase.
Chase:Is mom ok he said pouting.

Me:I really don't know little man. I said rubbing his curly hair.

Chase:Ok he said pouting and crossing his arms.When the elevator dinged and the door opened I got off the elevator and room 430 was right there I took a deep breath then walked in and saw Amani lookin pale and plain.Asia was sitting at her side shaking and crying while getting nurtured by a friend I guess.

Me:Asia I'm here ok you can go home.I'll call Rita and Thomas .

Asia:Ok she said sniffling and walking out the room.Chase got out the wagon and climbed on the bed he laid on top of Amani and put his head on her chest.While crying.He really has grown on her and considers her as his real mom. I put my head down to hide the tears and shook my head.I wiped the tears then picked up my phone and called her mom and dad.
Me:Hey momma

Rita:Hey Chris how are you honey.

Me:I'm good but your daughter is um ...

Rita:what ?

Me:I don't even know how to say this just come to Wishard hospital .

Rita:Ok I'm On my way she said worried .I hung the phone up and held Amani hand as I talk to her.

Me:Baby I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering I put you threw I knew it had to be embarrassing when I said what I said to you at the alter.And I'm sorry I know sorry doesn't fix anything but just know I am.I wasn't man enough to tell you this too your face but just saying it know gets a lot of stuff of my plate.I don't what I was thinking when I hurt you .You gave me so much two beautiful girls and two handsome boys.And I appreciate you.And everything I gave you ,You made it better and I couldn't love any one more than I love you .Its funny why I decided to say this now knowing you can't hear me.I said chuckling while crying knowing I'm wrong.
I Leaned my head back and laid the kids on the overnight couch they have I sat on the other couch that was by Amani and laid Derrick beside me.I leaned back and looked up praying a silent prayer in my head.

Rita:Oh my god what happened to my baby why won't she wake up.She said shaking Amani.

Me:She's in a deep coma

Rita:no baby wake up she said sad kissing her forehead.

Thomas:What did you do ? He said coming at me with his fist balled.

Me:It wasn't me , she had got c-caught up with cole. I told her he was sneaky. But she didn't listen.

Thomas:If you were a real man you wouldn't have left her looking stupid at the alter. You stay away from my daughter unless it has to do with the kids. You a sorry excuse for a man.