Chapter 24

Amani POV
Ugh I swear I really hate Asia sometimes. I went downstairs and put my tennis shoes on.

Me:Come on if y'all want to go to the park. I said yelling up the stairs. They came running down and we walked to the park down the street. I kept calling Asia waiting for an answer. And I finally got one. I told the kids to run ahead of me and I held the phone to my ear.

Asia:What do you want ?

Me:I want us to back okay again.

Asia:Their is no us. Look Bestfriends have fights so let me blow off my steam away from you.

Me:So were just back to regular ole Bestfriends and that's it. Baby I want more then that.

Asia:Amani be with Chris. Be happy with him. I can't keep hurting my self because of your choices.

Me:How am I hurting YOU ! I said yelling.

Asia:Kissing him in front of me. Talking to him in a sexual way in front of me. It's a long list don't act like you don't know . I don't even know why I'm so caught up on you and you ain't nothing but a hoe.

Me:A hoe ? Bitch you wasn't saying anything about a hoe when you was eating my pussy. I said yelling at her. The kids looked back at me wondering what I was saying . I shooed them off to go play on the park and went back to my phone call. Just to hear dial tones. That bitch hung up me. I slammed my phone on the bench and watched the kids play.They were having so much fun . When the streets lights came on which was at about 8:00 me and the kids left.

London:Mommy I had so much fun can we go again tomorrow.

Derek:Yesh mommy cwan we ?

Me:Maybe sweethearts I said kissing there foreheads. We walked inside and they ran upstairs to take their baths while I whipped them up a quick dinner. I placed their food on the table along with some juices. I went up stairs and Chris was sleep in my bed. I took of my shirt throwing it over my head. I unbuttoned my pants and threw off all my clothes. I made bath water for me. And I pulled my hair up in a high bun. I stepped in the hot bath with bubbles relaxing. Before I heard loud thumps and playing.

Me:CHASEEE I said screaming out of the bathroom. He's the oldest so I told him he is suppose to make sure the others are doing what they suppose to do.

Chase:Yes mommy he said running in . The look on his face was scared cause he could tell I was upset.

Me:What did I tell you ? I said looking at him. I wasn't angry but I had to put a angry face on to let him know he is in trouble.

Chase:Y-you told m-me to watch m-my brother and s-sisters and m-make s-sure t-their n-not b-being b-bad.He said stuttering as tears came down his face.

Me:Baby your not in trouble so stop crying. Tell your brothers and sisters to come here. Because I told y'all when we came from the park y'all were going to eat and either quietly play with y'all toys or sit down and watch tv or a movie.Now go get them and hurry back. I said pointing towards the door.He ran out after I just told him to stop and got his siblings. I looked down at the bubbles that covered my body. This bath felt amazing on my feet. I heard foot steps and the water splashed as Chris stepped in. It was a big bath like a Jacuzzi so it could fit me him and a few more.

Chris:Hey beautiful he said lifting my foot into his hand.Massaging them perfectly.

Me:Mmm baby that feels amazing. How was your nap. I said glancing at him with a smile.

Chris:Good , away from paparazzi and my contractors. I feel definitely relaxed. He said smiling his beautiful smile at me. While continuing to rub on my feet.I heard the kids come tumbling my back in and I waited for them and they all looked like they were in trouble.

Me:What did I tell y'all earlier I said clenching my teeth.They looked at me with tears in their eyes and shrugged their shoulders.I snatched Paris and London up by their shirts and they started crying.

"Stop running in my house."I said gritting my teeth before letting them go.

Me:Now I'm gong to say it one more time , Stop running in my house or we won't go to the park ever again. Go play quietly or watch a movie. If I have to repeat myself again all of y'all are going to bed.I said pointing at them.

London:o-o-okay mommy she said along with the others. They ran out and Chris was now massaging my other foot. He kissed my ankles going back up to my toes then up my leg. He came between my legs and kissed my neck slowly. I gasped as he bit down his hands roamed below my ass gripping them in his hands.

Me:Stop teasing me. I said moaning threw my words.He pushed my legs back sliding in and I grabbed the tub gripping tightly. He slid in slowly stroking as he cupped my breast in his hands sucking on my hard nipple.

"Fasterrr" I said as he stroked in me faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him seductively looking in his eyes.I could hear his groans as water splashed out the tub from his deep loving thrusts.The soapy buds were flying everywhere.

Chris:Mmmm baby I love you. He said as he pounded in me. I arched my self into him as I felt in orgasm coming. I slid my tongue in his mouth and we wrestled for dominance and I won. I kissed him softly making out with him. I pulled his bottom lip threw my teeth and kissed him. While he continued to pound in me roughly.

Me:I LOVE YOU TOO!! I said screaming as I had my orgasm. He kept going and I could here our juices or maybe just the water splashing together. I slid out his grasp and turned around pressing my boobs against the edge of the tub as he slid back in. I bit down on my lip as he smacked my ass pounding in and out. He gripped my waist tightly as I moaned out his name. He pulled back by hair and gripped my as he pounded in harder.

Me:Aahh chriisss baby don't stop.I gripped my breast tightly as he hit my spot over and over. I felt my self about to come and I gripped my breast as we both came. I catched my breath and laid my head on the edge of the tub trying to get myself together. Chris got out the tub drying off and helped me out I dried off and walked in my room getting under the covers.

Me:Baby can you make sure the kids are sleep ?I said with my eyes closed I was tired and today was a long day.

Chris:Yeah babe go ahead and get some rest. He said kissing my forehead.