Chapter 8

RECAP-----
-~-Arrived
I got out fixing my dress then we cut the line making everyone groan and throw rude comments.I just smiled and threw a kiss at them.I went to the bar and got a shot of tequila than went on the floor and danced to Bands a make her dance.i felt someone wrap there hands on my waist and I turned around and it was Cole ,before I could say anything I felt something go over my mouth and i felt my self black out.
RECAP OVER---------
Asia's POV

Where the hell is Amani??
Me:Have any of y'all seen this kind short brownskin long hair big booty. I said asking everybody.While chuckling. Once I got no response I moved on to the next group of people.

Anonymous: Hey I heard your looking for someone need help.

Asia:Who are you ? I said annoyed I dated a Journey before she was a headache.

Anonymous:Journey

Asia:Well journey how do I know if you a physco or not

Journey:Well you can trust me

Asia:Yeah ok I said walking off looking for Amani.

Journey:I saw her with this dude he put something over her mouth and her body went limp.Well I didn't wanna take it this far but it look like Imma have to use the tracker I put in her phone last week.i got in the car with the crew and I drove off to my house I strapped my self with a bullet proof vest and everybody else did too then I threw everybody two guns and we drove off in separate cars.And I followed the gps and we pulled up to a house .

Amani pov:

I groaned loudly as I lifted my head up the light was beaming down on me and i noticed my hands and feet were tied .I started screaming and thats when I seen Cole come out .

Cole:M m m how I love the taste of your sweet lips he said kissing me.I kissed him back playing along then he picked me up and untied only my hands .

Me:I missed you too I said lieing threw my teeth.

Cole:Then why you break it off

Me:Because Chris forced me .I said spitting out lies.

Cole:I'm going to kill him and your going help.He said then kissed my neck and traveled down he lift my dress all the way up then he picked me up taking me out the basement I guess. He laid me on the bed and stripped out of his clothes .He kissed my the tip of my VJ line but before he could continue , India walked in.

India:You were not suppose to be fucking her you cheating ass bastard .She said pouting.

Me:How's it feel bitch.I said bowing her a kiss . Cole put his head back down but then India shot him three times in the back.

India:Cole baby I'm sorry ,But you had to go.I screamed jumping away from his dead body.I put on my clothes then plunged her in the stomach with the knife I snuck out of Coles pocket.She punched me in the throat then I threw my fist back and hit her in her mouth.I back handed her then punched her in the stomach and she fell dropping the gun.I ran for the gun but she grabbed my leg yanking my ass back.I kicked her in the face.And crawled towards it.She pulled out the knife in her stomach and stabbed me in the leg.As blood fished out her stomach.

Me:AHHHHHH!!!
I pulled the knife out and put it in her shoulder.But I was too late. She held the gun in my face and I spit on her face.

Me:Fuck you !

She nodded her head and wiped the blood of her forehead she held onto her stomach that's was bleeding out then smacked me with the gun .And I blacked out.

NARRATOR POV

Chris is at home drinking beer out of a coffe mug and dealing with bad ass children that just want to run around all day and play.
Paris:Daddy

Chris:Yes baby

Paris:Can me and London call mommy

Chris:Yeah he said handing them the phone he dialed the number and it went straight to voicemail five times he laid the kids in bed then he called it again and it went to voice mail instead of him hanging up he waited for the voice mail to come on.

Chris:Damn Amani are you that lit that you can't even call back to talk to your kids.He said then hang up slamming the phone he got changed into shorts then went to sleep.

Asia pov

I walked in the house with my gun ready to fire . I walked up the stairs and went in the the first room . Cole had been shot in the back three times .

I heard screaming and it sounded like Amani i ran to the room I heard it coming from and India had her by her hair and had the gun pressed against her head . I raised my gun .

India:I wouldn't do that if I was you .

I shot her in the knee cap and she fell down I shot her in her stomach and before she took her last breathe she shot amani right in her chest .

Me:Nooooooooooooooooo