Chapter 20

Me:'Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you , Happpyyyy Birthdayyy to you . I said singing as I glided from side to side . I watched as he blew out the candles and took pictures . I cut the cake and gave everyone a piece. I let them eat while I got the gifts ready. When everyone was done eating cake . Chase opened his gifts. He got cars , toys , clothes , a PlayStation 4 , Games , shoes a lot of stuff . He had a whole bunch of shit . I had the guys help me load it in the car and the kids ran back off playing . But not before I got a picture of them all with Chucky. I cleaned the table off and collected all the dirty plates as Asia took the rest of the cake outside and put it in the car.I gave everyone hugs and thanked them . The kids are going over Chris tonight so he can spend the rest of chase birthday with him . I gave them all kisses and bear hugs and then they left . I followed them out and looked at the time it was 6:00pm . We been her for damn near 5 hours . I got in my car and backed out heading home . I was tired from playing with the kids all day and very thankful that chris took the kids home with them.When I got home I went upstairs opening my bedroom door . And Jalynn was laying in my bed .

Me:Get out I said as I pulled off my shirt and pants . I walked over to my side off bed and got in my bed .

Jalynn:Baby please I'm sorry .

Me:I don't care just get out I'm tired and want to rest . We can talk some other day . You not my nigga . Go back to your wife .

Jalynn:Man you tripping always got to play the wife card . He said slamming my front door on his way out . I closed my eyes smiling at the piece and quiet I have in my house .

Next Morning
I tied my tennis shoes then pulled my hair up in a ponytail. Today I'm going running at the 5k marathon. Georgia, Asia, and Journey are meeting me their. I grabbed my wireless headphones and my arm band for my phone . I grabbed my keys and heading downtown to do this run.

-Downtown-

I got out my car crossing the street . I saw Asia and Journey standing by the fire hydrant.

Me:Hey I said hugging them both. They are the cutest couple .

Asia:Wassup she said hugging me back . Along with Journey . I turned around and Georgia was coming down the side walk in her cute running out fit.

Georgia:Hey ladies she said as her thick African accident came out . We warmed up in front the the Marathon sign and they blew out this loud horn . And we all started off slow jogging. I ran beside Georgia and I felt the wind running threw my hair. I was loving this feeling.

Chris POV
The kids are still sleep and I been up all night making more music.I have to stay on my grind. I working on my new album "HeartBreak on a Full Moon". I been working on my song I want to call "Privacy" . It's kinda about me and Amani. I miss her her , I need her. She can make a dark room turn light , easily with that beautiful smile. I really messed up fucking with Anny. I a little sad I lost a child I shared with her but god does everything for a reason. Amani and my children are the best things I've created in my life . I don't regret bumping into Amani that day at the mall . Best day of my life. I got up walking out of my studio. I rubbed my face sighing. These hoes means nothing compared to Amani.I went in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and pancakes for the kids. I bought chris a baby Cadillac that him , the twins and Derrick can fit in . It even has a Bluetooth connection. So I plaid my music for them as the Cadillac slowly cruised down the sidewalk. They were having so much fun yesterday. I went upstairs going in the girls room . I tickle both of them until they screamed waking up.

Paris:Dadddy she said giggling at me.
She stretched her arms out and I picked her up holding her .

Me:You guys hungry .