Chapter 14

Amani pov

I woke up with a massive hangover . I ran to the toilet and threw up. My head was banging.
Chris had came in their and held my hair back.
I flushed the toilet when I was done and I brushed my teeth .

Me:You can let go baby thank you .

I grabbed my pony tail and put my hair in a messy bun . I washed my face and went and laid back down . I cuddled against Chris tugging my face in his neck.

Me:I need to get up .

Chris:No stay with me . He said while kissing my chin.

Me:I need to go to the shop today.

Chris:Uhg fine .

I got up going in our closet and I picked out some Light blue denim jeans . With a yellow/Gold off the shoulder half top. I put on my Gold huaraches .Then  I did my hair  and put it in a high pony tail. I did my make up then grabbed my purse.

Me:I'm out .
I said yelling up the stairs.

Chris came down the stairs wrapping his hand around my waist . He kissed me and I put my hands on his chin pulling him closer .

Me:Alright got to go .

I got in my car and zoomed off heading to the hair salon .

Hair Salon

I got out closing my door and Asia was already doing clients hair.

Keisha :Oh my gosh girl you back

Georgia:Hey Amani .

Me:Hey y'all.

Malcom: Hey sexy I see you finally woke up , jamal has been bugging me everyday to see if you had woke up yet.

Me:awnn tell him I miss him. I said hugging everyone.

I went to my station . And Keisha came and sat in my seat:

Me:Hey baby.

I said taking her hair out the ponytail she had .

Keisha:Hey how you been. She said talking loud .

Me:I been good . How are you and Kenneth.

Keisha:His ole big lip ass is a lying cheating bastard . I wrapped the towel around her neck then then put on the black cape.

Me:Go to the washer and how you find out.

Keisha:Cause his ole ball head ass was moaning her name in his sleep .

Me:Wow I said as I had already wet her head and was now washing it.

Kiesha:Yep but that's ok cause I'm divorcing his ass and taking all his money with me . I didn't sign a prenup.

Me:You funny as hell but you grimey if you do that I said laughing . I put the shampoo in her hair and scrubbed her head massaging it in . Then I rinsed it out . I dried her hair with a towel and we went back and sat down. I blow dried her hair avoiding the ends then I sat it down.

Kiesha :Yep I got some for that ass grimey or not. I turned on my flat irons letting them heat up then I put heat protection liquid in her hair.

Me:Mm honestly Chris cheated on me once so he probably going to do it again . And that will be the day I really leave him.

Kiesha:Shut up bitch you can't ever stop fucking with a first love. That's your forever right their. You going go running back to him and it's probably going take him to see you with a another nigga to make him realize .how special you are .