Chapter 11

In These past few weeks I became Famous. Everywhere I go there's paparazzi I carried Derek and put his hood over his head.I held the kids hands as they covered their faces and we got in our private car..
Me:Y'all ok

Paris:Yeah daddy

London:I wish mommy could be here she said crying.Then Derrick started crying and Chase and Paris.

Me:Uhh s-she gon wake up soon baby.

London:C-can we go v-visit mommy.She said between tears.

Me:Yeah,Turn the car around we going to the hospital.
I laid back as Paris held on to my shirt and sat in my lap.I patted her back and she fell asleep.London and chase has been different since Amani went in a coma.London doesn't even speak unless it's to ask to go see Amani.I wish Amani would wake up I miss her.
When we reached the hospital I got out with the kids and we quickly went in before the paparazzi caught up with us.I went to the very top floor.And the kids got off before me and we walked to her room.She was laying in the hospital bed peacefully.Asia and journey was here.They looked like they had just got done cleaning her.

Me:Hey Asia

Asia:Hey *Voice breaking*

Journey:It's ok baby don't cry.

Me:How you holding up Asia ?
I said wanting to break down at the site of Amani laying in the hospital bed not being able to hear her beautiful voice and feel her soft skin.

Asia:I see your doing well.She said sounding a little sarcastic.

Chris:Asia I miss Amani too but I'm a man I can't cry all day and do nothing.I have to support the four kids we have.So I do that by making a career for my self and keeping busy.

Asia:I know I'm sorry
Then the doctor walked in.

Doctor:Well I have good news.Amani has been healed from everything.All her wounds healed and when she wakes up she should feel fine.Bad news is I don't know when she will wake up or if she'll wake up.

Chris:She has to wake up.Theres nothing y'all can do to wake her up.

Doctor:Im sorry sir but No

Chris:Fuck outta here man.All I want to know is when my baby is gonna wake up.I went over to her and kissed her hand.

Journey kissed Asia cheeks to stop her from crying and held her.I know asia is just using Journey. Asia doesn't do to well with settling down.

Journey:Come on Asia I need to take you home.We been here all day.

They got up and left but before Asia left she said a Prayer for Amani and kissed Amani forehead.

The kids climbed on the bed and gave her kiss. But London just laid their. Like a part of her was missing .

Me:It's ok baby.I said rubbing her back.I picked her up and she swung her arms and legs around as if she want me to put her back I laid her back down on Amani and she clung on too her.We stayed for about 3 more hours and the doctor came back in .

Doctor:I would recommend pulling the plug if she don't wake up soon because that's more money you have to spend .

Me:No .Thats my life laying in the bed right their.If she dies my kids will be BROKEN and I can't let that happen so I don't care if I'm being selfish but I'm not pulling the plug.

Doctor:But si-

Me:If you pull that plug I will kill you and your family personally. And that's a promise.I said making a threat that was going to be fulfilled if he pulled the plug.

Doctor:O-ok s-sorry

I held Derrick in my arms and London was on my back.I held chase hand and he held Paris hand.I walked out and we got in the elevator.We went down to the main floor.And right when I stepped out paparazzi were on my ass.I put the kids in the car.And Then reporters were like.

"Is Amani dead"

"Who killed her "

"Is it true you beat her "

Where the fuck they getting these questions from?These reporters will listen to anybody feeding them bull shit.I pulled of almost running them over and I flew down the street.Speeding home I pulled into our 4 story house that was gated and protected by a code.I pulled in and I went into my garage.I let the kids out.And we went inside and they ran to different parts of the house.

Me:MADISON I said yelling

Madison:Yes sir ,

Me:Can you do me a favor and bathe my kids and put them to bed.I just need a break for today.

Madison:Yes sir no problem get as much rest as you need sweet heart.She said using her country accent.
Madison had been with me for 2 years now she was a good ass maid and even Amani liked her.She was family now and I knew I could trust her with my kids.I went upstairs and plopped in my bed.I rolled me a fat blunt and laid back inhaling it.Then I exhaled the smoke after holding it in.
After I enjoyed my blunt I went to sleep.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

VERY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW !BUT! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTRA LONG