Chapter 19

Me:Mm ooh mm yes right their . I grabbed on his curly hair as I came all in his mouth . He licked it alll up and came up kissing me . He put his clothes on and left. And I got up , no it's not Jalynn. But hey no name no case .I slipped my panties on and put on some burgundy skinny jeans.With a white off the shoulder shirt . And my Burberry sandals. I'm going in to work tomorrow and I can't wait I miss doing hair . I put my hair in a braided bun then woke my babies up . It's Friday and their on summer break now.And today is Chase birthday !! It starts at 1:00 , and it's 11:00. They all got in the bath and got out putting on the outfits I laid out for them .
I sat on the couch and Paris brought my hair stuff .

Me:Thanks baby , sit down . She sat down in her pretty burgundy tutu dress. I made sure they wore shorts under since they going be going threw them tunnels and shit . I put Paris hair in a gladiator braid.And put a Burberry printed bow at the end of the braid. I put her hair in braids because I don't want her hair snagging in one of them nets .London came and sat down I gave her two braids on the side. With two Burberry printed bows She don't really like her hair pulled back because her eyes . She usually covers her brown eye up with her hair. But I don't care I think it's beautiful.

Me:Alright put your shoes on chase come here .I said yelling up the stairs .
When he came down he looked so cute in his Rock revival shorts and his  velvet heiress 11s and his Burberry shirt that topped it off . He was looking so handsome it almost made me cry.All four of them are the biggest achievement I have ever made in my life . They inspire me to be better and work harder . Everything I do is for them. And missing out on their life really hurt me . But now I'm going to make sure I make every moment special . I grabbed his brush brushing his Black waves . When I was done I grabbed my purse and looked in the mirror. I was looking cute ! I made sure Derek was okay and he stood up wobbling over to chase. He so dang boot-legged it's cute.

Me:Alright let mommy get a quick picture . Chase stand in the back and Paris and London lean down in the front and Derek sit in front of them baby. I said pointing at how I wanted it . I took quite of few pictures then sent them to my parents and chris parents .

Me:Let's ride out I said yelling loud enough to be heard by the whole house .

Chase:Is daddy gonna be at chucky cheese .

Me:He better be or Imma kick his funky ass . I said joking with him .

London:Oooh mommy cussed . London said pointing at me . Derek gasped at London while bouncing up and down like he knows what going on.

Paris:Put a dollar in the swear jar mommy.

Me:Ughh fine . I said pouting at them while laughing I put a dollar in the jar then opened the front door letting them into the car . I strapped them all in then put Derek in his car seat . I got in and backed out heading towards Chucky Cheese. I turned on the radio and Paris favorite song was on the radio" Love on the Brain". And she started singing and bobbing her neck .

Me:"That's got me feeling this wayy "I tapped on the steering wheel and turned in tue plaza chucky cheese was in . It's 1:15 and I got out grabbing the kids . I held Derek on my waist as I walked in to chunky cheese. My mom and father are bringing the balloons. Asia and Journey are bringing the cake. And the people at my Salon are bringing minor stuff. I got us a table and got some coins for the kids . I got the big bundle. I gave each other's five coins to go out with on their own while the other children arrived. Elizabeth had brought her 3 kids . And they all had long beautiful blonde hair and each of their names started with an E. Paris and London were going to have a ball when the figure out their here .

Me:Here are some coins you guys go have fun . Be careful !

Elizabeth:Thanks for inviting me. And your mom is wonderful she always brings amazing dishes over to my house . She said her as Italian accent came out thick. Elizabeth was a beautiful woman she had dark brown hair like her children and her husband is a very busy man.