CHAPTER 2

I know your wondering did I kill him well no his bitch ass didn't die.Which is kinda good cause I was in a bad state and only thinking of my self my kids need there father so yes it's good he didn't die.As for Anny she got put in a coma. Remember my unborn baby well he is now one and the twins our Five.My new boo is Sage the kids love him,And I do too of course.  Also all them people in the past I really don't fuck with except for asia ,India,Tyga and Cole.Anyway I got business to do,I went in the twins room and undressed them then I put them in the tub
me:good morning
Paris:morning mom
London:Good mornin momma
I washed there body with dove soap then I shampooed and washed there hair.
London:momma why are my eyes different then Paris eyes.she talking bout how her eyes got one brown eye and Parsi got to blue eyes.
Me:because everyone is uniquely different.
Of course she unique but I also didn't tell the truth but if I told her she had heterochromia she would think she had something wrong with her.
I got them out the tub and dressed them both in Black shorts,black and yellow tank top with there black and yellow 14s.I put both of their hair in a pony tail then they went downstairs.i walked into my sons room and picked him up out the crib.
me:hey little Derek I said kissing his slobbery lips,I washed him then put his black Jordan onesie his cargo black pants yellow shirt and his black and yellow Jordan socks.Then I gave him some breast milk I made this morning with my tube.I took him downstairs and sat him on the floor so he could crawl.Then I got in the shower when I got out I put on my black skinny pants ,yellow tank top that pushed up my boobs just great next I put on my 14s and I straighten my hair and put it in a ponytail.
I packed all the kids clothes so they could get ready to go to their Daddy's house.
Before I could go downstairs sage came up here
me:did you feed the kids?
Sage:yes baby he said grabbing my hands.When I leaned up to kiss him I still couldn't reach so I jumped on him and he catched me .I stared into his eyes. I kissed him slowly then wrapped my legs around his waist I added tongue then he deepened it when he loosened up I kissed his neck knowing it his weak spot.
Sage:Keep playing you gonna get this dick.

Me:Boy bye as if you could handle this. I said then hopped down.

Sage:nah don't get shit twisted now.
He said smirking at me. I flipped him off and I walked downstairs grabbing my purse the pamper bag and my baby,
Me:come on kids let go

I opened the backseat and strapped them in then I got in and drove off waving at sage.Today I drop the kids off at Chris house.When I pulled up to his house I knocked on the door with the kids stuff in my hand.
Chris:Wassup he said then bent down giving them a kiss he sat Derek in his play area then the kids ran off.

Me:Just call me if they become to much to handle .

Chris:Amani I miss you how many times I got to say I'm sorry .

Amani:I'm already in a happy relation ship with sage I can't break up something good .

Chris:I miss holding you at night and I miss all of you just come home .
I Stared into his eyes while he held my butt and waist.I put one of my hands on his face and looked a him better he leaned down Pecking my lips and I kissed back our lips moving in sync.My hold world felt like it had already gotten better.Just by one kiss.
Me:I-I can't do this to sage he's to good to me for this.
Then Chris took me in his room so we could talk privately without the kids staring at us.

Chris:Amani I love you and only you he said then put me against the wall and took of my shirt.He kissed down
my chest and left hickies between my breasts.
Me:I-i I can't do this Chris I said almost moaning.He unbuttoned my pants snatching them off.Then he kissed down my body he got on his knees and put one of my legs on his shoulder he pulled my panties to the side.And he ran his tongue down my slit then he started licking swirling and even biting.
Me:I-I ahh yes I said pushing his head in more.He ripped off my panties and stuck his dick in me making me gasp. He stroked slowly as I moaned out in pleasure. I haven't had dick like this in a long time.I wrapped my arms around his neck and tightened my legs around his waist as he pounded in me harder.
Me:ahh yes harder

Chris:shhh be quiet he said putting his hand over my mouth.Surely after I came I felt his juices shoot out.We got in the shower going another round then I washed up and put my clothes back on.
Me:Chris this wasn't suppose to happen I got to go.
I headed towards my salon and saw people lined up out the door.I saw Asia ,India and my other worker Stacia doing hair I looked to the other side and saw Tyga and Cole doing hair.
Tyga:bestfriend why you smiling so hard ,you got the D.

Me:No I said laughing while lying my ass off. I sat up my station then started working on the next she wanted under braids,After a hour past I was done and she payed me 80.The next customer wanted a sew in
Sanna:Hey Amani how the kids

Me:they good what you doing tommorow I'm going out you wanna come.

Sanna:hell yeah

Me:ok meet me at my house at 8:00 tomorrow
After finished doing her hair I did a couple more clients then Tyga Asia, India and Cole left ,. I stayed did about seven of more clients and when I got done it was 1 AM. I grabbed my purse locked up the salon and drove home. When I arrived home I was about to unlock the door with my key but instead Sage opened the door.
Me:Hey babe I said walking in.
Sage:Why you late

Me:I didn't know I had a curfew I thought I was a grown as women last I checked.Then all of a sudden sage smacked me in my face making me fall on the ground.

Sage:You gonna watch what you say to me and you better be in this house before dark.

Me:Bitch don't you ever put your hands on me .I said punching him in the jaw then kicking him in his nuts.
Then he punched me in the face.I ran in are bedroom and closed and locked the door.I looked in the mirror and saw my black eye he gave me and the big hand print on my left cheek.
I changed into my pajamas and locked my self into the bathroom that's in the bedroom.Just in case he bust into are bedroom.I wanna be able to hear him so I can get prepared .I laid back and cried my self to sleep.