Chapter 6

Monday morning

---------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

Aaahhhh!!!!"I scream as the alarm clock goes off and I fall out of bed. Louis then wakes up and looks for me and I yell "man down!" Louis gets out I bed and sits down next tot me and smiles he grabs his phone. He types "do you have a headache I do. :(" I then frown I don't really have much of a headache at all (Is that weird?). I then sit up and go to give Louis kiss on the cheek but he backs up. Oh no!!! He doesn't remember!! :( Louis gives me. A weird look and gets up an walks to the kitchen. My whole world just crashed and burned right in the blink of an eye. :..( I get dressed for school i am currently now wearing a very if I say so myself smexy outfit! A green beanie white t-shirt and black skinny jeans, heheheh! I walk downstairs an Louis is standing there with no shirt on!! I know he's teasing me!! I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist he flinches and moves out of my grip. Maybe I creeped him out to much for one day Ill TRY to tone it down as much as I can. I then ask him if he wants to borrow some clothes I told him he can pick anything that he wants. 10 minutes later Louis comes out looking as adorable as ever!!! >_<

He had on a red beanie, and a white T-shirt with a stripes on the pocket , a brown zip up jacket that the strings are tied like a cape,some red skinny jeans that I grew out of a couple years ago as well as his TOMS.

---------------------------------------------

Finally someone else's pov

---------------------------------------------

Liam's pov

So I'm talking to Niall and Harry and Louis walk up smiling," wonder what they where talking about?" So I was taking to Niall about this girl I really like that I've had a crush on sense 3rd grade. " I'm goin to tell you the story! Long story short I've had a HUGE crush on her, I don't really think she likes me back but Niall told me that I should ask her out so today I'm going for it!!" Hopefully she not like this girl that I USED to have a crush on that rejected me 22 times or something like that I kinda lost count after 10. :(. That's the whole reason I have problems with these things! Niall, Harry,and Louis stand there a I walk over to Samantha. She is standing by all her friends. I ask her if I can talk to her in privet and her friends let out a loud "ooohhh!!" As we walk away. As I'm about to pop the question no not the "will you marry me?"" But the will you go out with me?" Zayn walks over in front of me and asks her out!!!! She she smacks him across the face and says "heck no brother from another mother!!!!" Cause she's a goody goody when it comes to cussing but she's the kind a girl you DON'T want to pick a fight with! Zayn the yells so... That's a yes babe?! He goes to kiss her on the cheek and he knees him in the place where the sun don't shine!! And I know why she does this Zayn is always hitting on all the girls dated about 80% of the girls in this school! She walks back to her friends smiles and walks off to her first class. I don't even get to, get rejected!!!

************************************okay considering I dislike school I'm going to skip the rest if the day Kay? ...Kay kisses!!! <3

Louis' pov

We're in Harry's car driving to his house and he has the song "I Love It" by icona pop ( i think that's what it is not sure?!?)" I got this feeling on a summer day when you where gone I crashed my car in to the beige I watched it I let it burn! I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT!!!" Harry san along to the radio. Oh my carrots this boy is crazy!!! Harry and I ended up getting some bears to bring home to drink of course what else would we do with them?!?! We got 2 six packs if them I drank like 7 and Harry drank 4-5 and that's when the drunk mess kicked in! We had the stereo blasting random songs! We where running around the house like total freaks!!! The it happened Harry and I ran into each other and he fell in top of me.then He asked the question That he shouldn't have asked! That will lead to so many problems,sadness,depression, and maybe death!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% But who knows!! Cause your not going to know till the next chapter!!! Okay kisses!!! <3 tell me what you think!! Please!!!! Cause no one comments and I really want to know what you think bye!!!! <3 :)