Chapter 7

Harry's pov

I asked Louis a question but I don't quite think he Hurd me that well case all he did was lay there. I then ask again " will you go out with me?" But I don't mean to say it ,it just kinda slipped out and I had no choice so I said it again. Louis then got back up and he ran to the bathroom. I got up and ran to the bathroom only to find that the door was locked. I'm I really that unappealing? Wow!!

Louis' pov

I ran into the bathroom locked the door and sunk down to the floor against the door. I don't really know why I ran or why I'm crying right now.i sit on the floor about 3 seconds later Harry's at the door telling me to open it. He finally asks if we can talk. By opening the door I think he knows the answer witch if you don realize is yes. He comes in and sits down next to me. I turn to him and I start bawling my eyes out! Harry then wraps his arms around me and strokes my head.he lifts my head up with two fingers telling me to look at him. I look up with tears still slightly falling Harry wipes the tears away and kisses me in the cheek. Being me I smile and blush. Harry then smiles and laughs wanting more i kiss him on the cheek. Then... Harry... Kisses me on the lips I react instantly and kiss back. As we get into the kiss I push Harry onto his back he wraps his arms around my waist. Then we hear the door bell ring we both jump up an race down stairs. We get to the door to see that it's the Lauren girl and stormi. Stormi doesn't look to happy to be here. Lauren on the other hand has a huge smile on her face and it grows even bigger when I walk close to the door, I was standing about 4-5 feet behind Harry. I walk up and wave Lauren waves really fast with her huge grin and wide eyes! Her smile then fades then she asks "have you been crying baby!!!???" And she walks in an pinches my cheeks. Harry starts to have a look of jealousy in his eyes. He grabs my arm an says "excuse me I need to talk to Louis! " he pulls me into the kitchen.

Harry's pov

I'm now in the kitchen with Louis i then ask "so is that a yes? :/" he then shook his head yes and kisses me on the lips. And then I made a mistake by deepening the kiss and a I sat Louis up on the counter and his head knocked the pans and all of them fell to the ground!!! Lauren walks into the kitchen and Louis is in the counter and I'm standing in front of him! She then screams "what the hell happened in here!?!?" Louis is rubbing his head, we both are blushing like crazy! Stormi walks in and sees how were positioned and winks as a way of saying " I got this bro!" She then says "well its easy to Tell Lauren Harry was helping Louis to get some pans so they can make us some dinner and Louis' head hit the pans to the floor!!! Lauren you can be so stupid sometimes!!! :p" ( ps sorry Lauren if ur reading this!!) Lauren then goes" oh "and smacks stormi in the head. Stormi falls to the ground with a dramatic. "" I think I broke my body !"with tears in her eyes!!! I ran over to her and said worriedly" are you okay do you need to go to the hospital!!!" She then stood up and said sene!! And bowed we all laughed but Lauren she poured with a annoyed look on her face. We go into the living room And Lauren asked if she can talk to Louis by herself I look over at Louis then to stormi ,she grabs my arm an drags me away! She tell me it's okay she's just asking him out. I then yell out "what??!?!?!?!" She tells me it's okay he'll say no cause ...well he's GAY in every way possible!! Not to be rude or anything!! "And I KNOW what you guys where doing in the kitchen!remember?" She says. A breeze of relief washes over me. We hear Lauren scream and we run to them and Louis is sitting on the coach with his ears plugged and Lauren has a face of peer red anger on her face!!!

Louis' pov

lauren yells "why not!!!" An Louis takes a deep breath and looks at me and nods. And I say calmly "w-we-ll l-l-ouis is in a relation-s-ship with someone all ready." She screams and stomps out the house! Stormi tells us that it's okay and that she'll take care if everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay my lovelies well that's just a short chapter so ill be updating soon!!! Kay bye!!! Kisses!!!! <3