Chapter 14

Tuesday morning

Harry's pov

Right now I'm being pushed out of Louis hospital room into the hallway. I immediately txt the others. Minutes later the first to arrive is Liam. Then Lauren ,zayn,Stormi, and ashlea and Niall together. I tell them everything that's been happening and even about the notes I write Louis. I write at the least two a day . Claire walks out of Louis' room with a big and I mean BIG grin on her face! I'm taking this as she has really good news for us! Oh my gosh!!! Louis' probably awake!!! I've go to go see him!!!!

"I have really good news!!" Claire smiles. I get up hug her and ask if I can be the first to see Louis.
She frowns.

"Louis' not awake yet." She declares I frown and slowly fall to my knees. Claire squats down I front of me. "Hun he WILL wake up but not today.he should be out of it in about by the end of the week at the least,with the improvements he's been making. In the past couple days! She smiles and pats me on the back.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I have a case of writers block!!!! I'm really sorry! But I really don't know where I'm going with the story!!! So this is just a little update. Ill put a part 2up sometime I don't know when thoe so I'm sorry! I've let u down but I will be updating I'm not stopping!!! Okay do bye kisses my lovelies!!!