Chapter 16 cal

"Mich--oh what the hell is this?" I wake up to a voice in the room. I'm still wrapped in Michael's arms and I look over his shoulder to see Luke Hemmings standing in the doorway. Michael on the other hand is still breathing gently on the back of my neck with soft snores. Luke and I make eye contact and I don't really know what to say other than that I'm a bit upset that he woke me up. 

"Calum?" Luke questions. 

"Uhm..yes?" I reply quietly and a bit husky since it is the morning.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Well I was sleeping." I kind of glare at him but before either one of us can say another word Michael appears to have woken up.

"Luke shut up and leave us alone." Michael says grumpily with eyes remaining shut.

"Michael Sundays are you and I days." Luke retorts with a pout. 

"That's great, but you've woken me up and you know how I feel about that. Now leave us and I'll call you later." Michael tells him as he drags his arm across my stomach sending a shiver through me that doesn't go unnoticed by him as he turns towards Luke and I assume he gave him a look because soon all I hear is a door shutting. 

"Sorry bout' that." Michael mumbles at me before pulling me once more into him, and I thought I liked to cuddle. 

"It's okay. But now I'm awake." I tell him and I hear him groan and his grip on me tightens. 

"Callllll let me sleep." I turn around so I am no longer the little spoon instead we are now chest to chest and Michael's eyes are indeed still closed. I slip one of my legs in between his and curl up into his chest and begin to leave kisses all over the bare skin and sucking at a few places before moving my lips up towards his neck and I feel his grip on my hip tightening as he draws circles under my shirt with his thumb. "Calum stop." Michael mumbles. 

"No. I'm awake." I say with my lips attached to his neck creating a hickey and Michael ruts his hips to mine causing both of us to moan. 

"Calum if you don't stop you're in serious trouble." Michael warns. 

"Oh yeah what are you going to do to me?" I question. Next thing I know I'm on my back and Michael is straddling my waist. 

"Do you really want to find out?" Michael looks down at me. 

"Ouuu are we gonna have morning sex because I'm totally down for that." I grin. Michael lifts me up for a minute to take my shirt off and then he attaches his lips to mine and at first it's slow and sensual but then it picks up and it's heated, Michael slotting his tongue into my mouth and he grinds his hips down at me as his hands roam my body and I am so lusted up. His lips trail down my jawline sucking and for a minute it's just our hips moving and deep kisses before Michael gets off me completely.

"Well princess I'm hopping in the shower." He smirks. "That was fun." 

"Wait what!?" I exclaim.

"That's what you get for not letting me sleep." Michael tells me before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him leaving me completely flustered and sweaty on his bed. 

---

"Michael is such a fucking tease!" I raise my voice in  frustration as I pace in Ashton's room while he sits on his bed. He had texted me to come over after my morning with Michael or should I say the devil so that we could talk. Ashton apologized for all of his relentless teasing and I of course couldn't stay mad at him for long. 

"What'd he do?" Ashton questions. 

"Basically Luke came into the room this morning and woke me up and we were talking and that woke Michael up, I guess he's not a morning person and he told Luke to leave and he wanted to go back to sleep but I started uh kissing him which then lead to him on top of me and before anything else could happen, like I wanted to go further he hopped off of me and said he was going to shower! He's a meanie." I pout as I explain the story, Ashton of course bursts out laughing. 

"I didn't even know you were going there last night." 

"Neither did I, it just happened." I shrug. "I don't know what's going to happen at school tomorrow and we have detention all week afterwards." 

"I think this is the best detention ever for you. Look you and Michael are finally getting along so maybe it was fate that you cheated and got caught." Ashton points out. 

"Is this all your mumbo jumbo again about how Michael and I were meant to be or something?" I look at my best friend with an eyebrow raised. 

"Let's just say Luke and I were right. You two belong together." Ashton states simply. 

"We're not together." I say.

"You may not be but you will soon. On another note what are you gonna do about all the hickeys? You'll have to wear a hoodie or steal your sister's makeup to cover it up. Unless of course you want to flaunt it then." 

"Can't we cross that bridge when we get to it? I don't have to worry about it until tomorrow." 

"What about your parents?" 

"Yeah about that..." I trail off.

"WHAT?" Ashton says loudly. 

"My mom already thinks I'm gay because she saw all of the hickeys from Friday night." I tell him quietly. 

"Oh my god this is great!" Ashton laughs. "But also that's good that she's cool with it." 

"Ashton I haven't even come out yet so nothing is set in stone." 

"Well you're clearly not straight." Ashton points out. 

"Obviously if all I can think about is Michael." I blurt out and then my cheeks redden due to embarrassment. 

"You're adorable." Ashton says and then for the rest of the afternoon we just talked without the tension and just went back to being best friends. I still can't believe Michael did that to me this morning. 

After my day I lay in my bed with my thoughts, it's been quite a weekend and I don't know why but I'm super nervous for tomorrow. I hope everything will be okay. Just before I shut my eyes I hear my phone go off. 

Cliffoconda: Good night Cal :) xx 

Well that's cute. 

Me: Night Mikey *insert monkey covering eyes emoji* see you tomorrow

And with that I lock my phone and turn away and let my eyes fall into a slumber.