Chapter 2

*one month later*
     As the shifts change Casey walks in as second shift is leaving. The day goes by as normal until about 10:00 am when a class of elementary children walk in for the tour of the fire house. Just as Mouch starts the tour Peter Mills enters and runs in to Cruz.
"Hello can we help you?" Cruz says walking up to Mills.
"I'm the new candidate for truck 81." Mills says with a smile on his face. Cruz guides him though a very fast tour that run into Mouch and the children.
"This is Peter Mills are new candidate." Cruz says pointing to Mills.
"Great you can finish the children's tour of the fire house!" Mouch says as he walks away with Cruz right beside him. Mills gets to the end of the tour and is talking about the pass alarm.
"Fire house 51 is special special because the have a rescue squad." Mills says to the children and points to the table next to the fire trucks in the apparatus room where Severide and the rest of squad 3 are sitting. Casey hears the new candidate.
"Welcome to truck 81 Mills." Casey says shaking Peters hand.
"Let go talk to chief." Casey says while Mills follows him and Casey give Mills a real tour. They reach Chief Boden's office.
"Come in. You must be Peter Mills the new truck 81 candidate. Welcome to fire house 51." Chief Boden says shaking Mills hand.
"Its a pleasure sir." Mills says as he shakes Boden's hand.

Mills goes to the kitchen and starts to cook a meal since that is part of his job as a candidate. Herrmann walks up to the counter.
"You know Mills you are the only person with a second job as cooking. We have security guard, construction and I invest. I also am looking at investing on a new product to sell. If you guys want in on it." Herrmann says looking at everyone.
"Well what is it?" Cruz says.
"You guys will have to wait and okay two words energy water." Everyone turns there heads back to what they were doing.
"Truck 81, ambulance 61 car accident west side of storage blocks" the dispatcher interrupted what ever anyone was going say and all you see is the truck members and ambo members running to get to the trucks. As Leslie Shay walks past Severide, you can see Severide checking her out. Dawson and Shay enter the ambo.
"I think Kelly Severide likes you Shay." Dawson says with a smirk and a little laugh.
"Ya I know he does I just don't know if I like him."
"Leslie Elizabeth Shay you know you like him." Dawson says slapping Shay.

When they get to the scene there was no cars or an accident. "61 to main." Dawson says.
"Go on ahead 61."
"Where is the scene?" Dawson  says looking at Lt. Casey.
Shay walks over and says "I think someone is messing with 911 again."
"61 your are at the scene." Dispatch says.
"Main there is no scene, no cars, no people, no fire, there is noting wrong." Dawson say looking around them.
"Okay 61 you may leave the scene."
"Thanks main." Dawson say that and everyone goes back to the trucks. The rest of the day went by with no other calls.