Chapter 25

Matt's POV

When I came to it was dark.  It took my eyes a little to adjust to the dark.  Once they adjusted I saw Laura and the kids.  They where all tied to a pole.  The kids to the same pole and Laura to a different one.  I was in a chair and my arms where ducked tapped to the arm rests.  While my feet were ducked taped to the legs of the chair.  "Laura?"  I called out.  There was no answer.  "Diego? Eva?"  I called out to the kids.  There was no answer.  I started to get worried and I tried to get out of the chair.  After about 5 minutes a door opened and the room filled with bright light.  "Look is awake."  A male voice said.  "Who are you?"  I asked as I tried to get out of the chair.  "It doesn't matter.  You guys wont be here long."  The voice said then disappeared.  The door slammed shut.   "Matt?"  I heard Laura ask.  She was in the shadow part of this hell hold and I had little sunlight shining on me.  "Laura! Are you hurt?"  I asked. "No where are my babies?"  She asked as she looked around frantically.  "Mommy?"  Diego said.  "Diego are you okay?  Are you hurt?"  Laura asked Diego.  "My head hurts."  Diego replied.  "It's going to be okay."  Laura told Diego.  Just about that time Eva woke up and started to panic.  "where am I?  Oh my god.  Mom?! Matt?! Diego?!"  Eva was crying and it sounded like she was trying to move.  "Eva, calm down.  You are right here with your mother and I and Diego.  You are tied to a pole along with Diego I need you to do me a favor.  Can you move you or Diego move your hands?  They should be right next to each other.  You guys can untie each other and get out."  I said as I tired to move.  "Um.  I cant move my hands."  Diego said.  "Okay Diego I need you to try to untie your sisters hands.  Can you do that?"  I asked him.  "I think so.  Let me try."  He said.  "Okay take your time baby."  Laura said.  "Let your brother to the best of your ability but if some starts to come stop.  We don't want to get caught."  "Okay!"  The kids said at the same time.  

Gabby's POV

We got ready for the meet up.  I took my own car and started to drive to the ware house.  Once I got there I put the car in park and walked to the door.  I opened it.  I know that as soon as I walk in no one will be able to save me.  "Don't do it!"  Voight said through my ear piece.  "Sorry."  I said as I walked in.  I could hear commands being called out and I can through out the ware house.  I checked every room and there was nothing.  I heard the front door open and heard people calling my name.  I kept on running checking for my brother.  After checking the whole wear house I ran to Voight.  "He's not here!" I said as I cried in his arms.  "Why would they do this?"  Jay asked.  "It was on purpose.  Mouse!  Track Matt's phone along with Laura's!"  Voight said through the ear piece to Mouse.  "On it."  Mouse said back.  "You think they have them?"  I asked him.  "We let him go just to get caught?!"  I asked them.  "We don't know that and we would have never knew what was going on if this was just a trap to get us away."  Alvin said.  Ruzek tried to lead me out of the ware house.  I stopped in my tracks and slapped Ruzek.  "You guys have to find them! Or I will."  I said then walked out to my car and drove away.  Throwing my ear piece out of the window.  I was driving to I don't even know where and I was crying.  I found myself at the park.  I shut the car off and just cried.  

Mouse's pov

After I was order to track Matt's phone I decided to do the same with Laura's phone.  "The last thing I got for Matt and Laura is at Laura's house."  I told Voight.  "Lindsay, Halstead check out the house.  Alvin, Atwater go find Gabby she is in danger."  Voight ordered to the team.  "Does Eva or Diego have a phone?"  I asked.  I heard some chatter.  "We don't know."  Voight said.  I decided to check the last phone bill for Antonio and Laura.  I found another number on Laura's phone bill.  I put the number into my computer and hacked into the phone.  I went through the contacts and found out that it was either Eva or Diego phone.  "I found out that one of the kids have a phone and it's on.  Working on getting a location as we speak." I said through the ear piece.  

Matt's pov 

The kids were working together and doing so well.  "I got it!"  Diego said as Eva stood up and undid Diego's hands.  "Okay Diego don't move.  Eva untie your mother but if they start to come get back to the same position as you were in.  Same with you Diego."  I told the kids.  "Yes Uncle Matt."  They said and Eva ran to her mother.  It didn't take long.  "Got it."  She said.  "Okay now go back and act like you are still tied up.  Laura stay there don't move."  I said.  Laura put her hands behind her back again and the kids went back to there places.  "Hid the tape Laura.  I see it."  She hid it under her leg.  I started to work on my hands.  I used my teeth.  After what felt like forever Eva got up and ran over to me with something in her hands.  She used a pocket knife and cut the tape on the sides so it didn't look like I was free.  "Where did you get that?"  Her mother asked.  "We can talk about that later mom."  She said as she sat back down.  After about 5 minutes of just sitting there the door opened.  "Look everyone is awake."  He said.  He started to walk towards Laura.  I acted like I was still tied up.  "don't touch her."  I yelled.  "Oh, is this your girlfriend?"  The man asked.  "Yes, it is."  Diego went to speak but Eva told him to shut up.  The guy looked back at Laura and I took this chance.  I got off the chair and tackled the guy.  Me and the guy started to fight.  Next thing I know the guy is on the ground holding his stomach.  "Bitch!"  I looked at Eva and she is holding the knife and looks like she is going to cry.  I punched the guy.  "You don't talk about my niece like that.  Laura are you okay?"  I asked her.  "Yeah."  She said.  "Eva give me the pocket knife."  She handed me the pocket knife and walked over to her mom and her brother.  "CHICAGO PD!" I heard.  "In here!"  I yelled and saw Gabby and Intelligence run in.  "What happened?"  Voight asked.  "He came after us and I stabbed him.  "Self defense?"  Jay asked.  "Yeah."  I said.  I still was trying to catch my breath.  Gabby looked at the guy.  "He'll live."  She said.  Then she drug the guy to the middle of the floor.  Jay went to grab her but Voight stopped him.  "Where is my brother?"  She asked the guy.  He didn't say anything but he smiled.  She kicked him in the stomach and repeated the question.  After 15 kicks and 3 punches to the face he said that he was in the ware house.  With that she was gone.  

Gabby's pov

After running through the ware house for 5 minutes and calling his name. I finally found him all bloody and broken on the floor.  "Antonio!"  I screamed.  I ran over to his body and checked for a pulse.  He had one but it wad faint.  He was breathing.  Atwater soon came into the room with Shay and Chout.  "Gabby back up.  We got him.  We'll take good care of him."  Shay said.  Atwater came over and picked me up and drug me out of the room.  We finally found him.  

So we found Antonio yay!!!!!!!! what injuries does Antonio Have?? Love yall!!!!!