Chapter 22

Shay's POV

After they took Brian away I had to talk to Amy to get her to move.  "Amy? You can't deal with him hurting you constantly.  You have to move or get a restraining order on him."  I say.  She looks confused and she has he hands in her hair.  "But I love him Leslie."  I looked at her.  She loved this guy that was using her and beating on her.  "You might love him but Brian, he doesn't love you."  I told her.  Amy, Kelly and I were sitting on the ground now.  "Amy, if her loved you. He would not have done this to you."  Kelly said pointing to her bruises that cover her body.  "Okay, I'll get the restraining order, but where do I go?"  She is actually going to do it.  "We will take you to someone."  Kelly said.  I looked at him.  I knew exactly who he was talking about.  A cop who could get anything right away.  Only one Hank Voight.  He is going to be the best option other than Antonio.  "Come on."   Kelly said as he helped me and Amy up.  We got in his car and drove.  It took us 10 minutes to get to district 21.  

Once we got there I went in first.  Me and Platt have a wonderful relationship.  She isn't as mean as anyone thinks.  I walked in and her face lite up.  "She looks mean."  Amy said as she saw Platt.  "She can be."  Kelly said.  "Platt!  Hi, how are you doing?"  I said as I came up to her.  She leaned over and gave me a hug.  "Well I'll be damned.  Miss Leslie Shay is here and she actually isn't on shift.  I'm great.  What can I do for you guys."  She says with a laugh as she plays with her engagement ring that Mouch proposed with.  It is so pretty.  He did good and he didn't even need any help he said.  "We need up there."  I said.  "I need a reason.  I can't do it with out a reason."  She said.   "Restraining order."  Is all I had to say before she motioned us to go up and when we got to the gate she buzzed us up.  We walked up the stairs and I saw Ruzek first.  "Oh my god.  World is going to end."  He said as he gave me a hug.  I looked around.  I saw everybody and after introducing Amy to everyone and getting hugs from everyone I was finally able to continue what we came he for.  "Leslie, who do you need?"  Voight said as he gave me a hug.  "You."  I said.  He looked puzzled then motioned us to go to his office.  "What can I do?"  He asked.  "Voight this is Amy, He 'boyfriend' attacked me and her and her."  I was interrupted by Voight.  "I know, My guys where the arresting officers."  I took a breath.  "She wants a restraining order."  Voight shock his head and pulled papers out of his desk.  "Thought she would.  Already for her, all she has to do is sign."  He put the papers on the desk.  He then put a pen on top.  "It basically says that if he comes near you, you will call.  You will testify, and if need to use armed forces to protect yourself."  Amy picked the pen up.  She looked at me.  I shock my head and she signed it.  "Good.  If he comes near you call me.  Anytime."  Voight said as he handed her his card.  "Cell phone number is on the back."  She shock her head. "Can I call my sister to come get me?"  Amy said.  Voight let her use any of the phones out where everyone was.  She walked out.  "She is gonna be okay."  Voight said as we started to walk out.  We shock our head.  "We know."  Kelly said.  We walked out.  "My sister is on her way. She wanted me to tell you guys thank you.  You know for making me get this restraining order."  I smiled and gave her a hug.  "Have a nice night."  And with that Kelly and I left to go to our new house.

When we got to the house we found a note.  Hey guys,  We went out for dinner and a movie.  Wont be back till late movie is at midnight.  Have a great night.  Don't wait up.  Love Dawson and Casey.  Kelly came over to me and grabbed my hand and he led me to the living room.  "We will unpack tomorrow.  I have to tell you something."  He looked into my eyes and I realized that he still had a hold of my hand.  "What's up?"  I asked.  My voice squeaked.  He was trying to speak but couldn't.  The next thing I know Kelly's lips are on mine.  I kiss back.  "I really like you!"  He said in between kisses.  "I think I like you too!"  I said back.  I threw him down on the couch and I straddled him and continued to kiss him.  

Should I make the book a little sexual?  I mean we are all adults here.  Let me know what you think.  If you say no, tell me don't not comment anything then get mad if i do because the people that did comment said they wouldn't mind it.  I love you all and if you say no i wont be mad or upset.  I'm just trying to make the book appealing and have good content.  Vote comment and share and remember i love you all!!!!!