Chapter 16

Gabby's POV
"Damn it Kelly stay with me!" I get his vitals to level out and he looks up. "Something is wrong?" "Your going to be okay bro. Stay here!" Matt yells as he takes off his gloves and holds Kelly's hands. "I can't!" I move everyone even Matt out of the way. "Kelly look at me! Look at me!" Kelly turns his head to look at me. "You are going to be fine big brother! You are going to make it! Remember earlier at the hospital?" I'm crying now and I'm scared my brother is going to die. I reach for my pocket. I pull out a picture. "Look! This.. Right here is what you were talking to. And as you were talking this little peanut was loving I could tell because I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. He is going to love his Uncle Kelly but you have got to stay here to see him. The second ambulance pulls up and takes Kelly away. I get up and turn to Casey. "Matt?" I ask as if asking he is going to be okay? "I don't know baby?"  I run to his arms and he hugs me. His fire coat is off so it is easy to hug him other than he is sweating. He reaches for my hand with  the ultrasound photo in it. "Our little peanut!" I smile and kiss my amazing boyfriend. "I love you Matthew Casey!" "I love you Gabriela Dawson!" He grabs me and hugs me. "Come on we have to go to the hospital." We all hop in our trucks and I go to hop in the truck. "Dawson!" I turn around and see Chief Boden holding the passenger door open to his fire vehicle. I look at Matt and he nods his head. I make my way over to Boden and he stops me before o can get in the   Car. "He will be okay!" He says as he gives me a hug. I hug him back  then get in the car and we all go to the hospital with lights and sirens. We get there and we are told to wait in the waiting room. We wait a total of 7 minutes then the doctor come out. "Family of Kelly Severide?" We all stand up. "He's fine, vitals are good just had smoke in his lungs he actually is erring his discharge papers right now then can go back to work." "Oh thank god!" I say as I hug Matt. Within 3 minutes Kelly walks out into the waiting room. "I'm okay!" He tell everyone but walks right over to me and Matt and gives Matt a hug. He whispers something in his ear then comes over to me. Severide gives me a hug. He puts his mouth to my ear and says. "We have to get you home so we an start to pack and get you to your new house." I smile. "Hey Chief?" "Yeah Gabby?"
"You guys wanna help me pa k everything at Matt and I's house so we can move it all to Kelly's?"  Everyone says yeah and come on chief. "Sense everyone want to I guess we can." We all head to the trucks and luckily I have saved a whole bunch of boxes ever since Matt and I said yes to moving in with Kelly. I found a whole bunch. We pull up outside and it still is blocked off. The cops are still there. "Gabby?" I see Voight walk out. "Hey Voight?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Um I live here?"
"Well someone broke into your home."
"Oh my god! What happened exactly?"
"Gabby!" I see Antonio. "Hey what's going on Tonio?"
"Don't worry you still planning on moving in with Severide?"
"Yeah we actually are coming here to pack now and move everything over to his house right now. That's why we are all here."
"Well the place is trashed and all the pictures were turned upside down and the glass broke but one." He holds the picture. "Which one?" He shows it to me. It's a picture of Matt and I kissing at the Navy Pier. "Matt!" I show him the picture. "Wow! Well let's get packing I don't want to be hers for another minute, and I don't want you to be here by yourself at all." "Okay Matt!" "I mean it you have to think for two now?" "What?" Antonio says as he butts in. I look at Matt. "I'm pregnant!" Antonio pick me up and hugs me. "Congrats baby sis!" "Thanks but I can't breath." "Sorry!" He sets me down and we go in and we start to pack. It takes us 4 hours to pack everything because they was everywhere. The cops and intelligence never left us. Now all we have to do is move it all. Of course Antonio said that he would help me and told the rest of the firehouse to go back to firehouse and that he would drop me off later. Kelly gave me the spare key then left and Matt gave me a hug and kiss then left. Soon it was just me the cops and the intelligence unit.

Vote and comment!!!!