Chapter 30- part 2.

Zach POV~

I scroll through my Twitter mindlessly.
Still in my decrypted state at the hospital, bored as poo. There's literally nothing to do here but think, And I've done a lot of that. Too much, really. Can you guess who about? Yep, Bloom. I know I can't have her as she clearly stated, but she told me she loved me. At one point in her life, she loved me. It may not of been a great love, since she didn't even know me, but it was love. And I'll take anything at this point.

Crazy? Maybe. Love sick? Definitely. I look out my hospital window and stare at the beautiful scenery around me. Reminds me of- never mind. I go back to my phone and check out Instagram. I scroll and scroll until I see Parker and bloom standing together, at a- carnival? I think? It looks like they're having fun. A slight pang of jealousy strikes me, but that's normal.

I put down my phone. I push the nurse button for her to come up and she immediately responds.

"What do you need Zach?" She says in a very polite tone.

"Could I have some jello please, and a bottle of water? Thank you." I say, and she responds, "of course. Be right up." Then she clicks off. Man, I wanna go home. I miss my kitties. The person that's been taking care of them is my mom, which I'm sure they're being spoiled more than I even spoil them, but I miss them to death. A few more weeks, kitties.

•Dul pov•
This can't happen. I'm so late in the game though. But I love him. If it's meant to be, it will be.

Why am I fighting with myself? He's happy and has a girlfriend, maybe even fiancé. I try to shake him out of my head, and it works after 10 minutes into a minecraft video with straub.

"Straub, how you doing?" I ask cheerfully, although I look at all the college work I have to do. Sigh.

"I'm great honestly. Bee and I are going steady." He says truly happy. He's really found the one.

"So hey, what do you wanna play? What server?" I ask

"Ummmm, let's play Mario party." He says questionably. I just say okay and we both go into the server.

•bees pov•
"Oh my god," I moan.  Rafael gives me a smirk. "Oh, you like that?" He stops.
"Yes, although I have to go. I have a 'date' with straub tonight. I'm planning on braking up with him tonight, I swear." He just looks away, hurt?

"I promise, Rafael, I only love you. Straub just needed someone." I say. He gives me a nod.

"Shall we continue this tomorrow?" He asks. "Of course. I wouldn't miss it." I give a devious smile, although I feel wrong. So very wrong. Maybe I don't have to tell straub the real reason why....

•Parker pov•
"So, bloom, what do you wanna do?" I ask, nearly out of breath from running to get with her.

"I'm starved. Let's get some food." She says, and heads over to the corn dogs. oh gosh. There's a lady infront of bloom, but she orders quickly.

"Hello, what could I get for you?" Says the young cheerful woman behind the counter.

"I'd like 2 corn dogs, a bucket of fries, two large sprites, and that will be all." Says bloom, pulling out her wallet. I don't even try to stop her.

She hands the man a $15, and he gives her back $2. Then in a few short minutes, he hands us back our food and drinks.

"Thank you." I say to him as we go off.
Bloom heads towards a little round table with only 2 chairs. I pull out the seat for her, and then push it in. Then, I go around to the other side and sit down.

Bloom gives me my corn dog, and puts the bucket of fries in the middle. Bloom must've been really hungry, because she eats the corndog in a matter of minutes. meanwhile, I'm on my fourth bite. There's still a good amount of fries in the bucket though. Although I have about half my Sprite left.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom." I say to bloom.

"Okay, I'll be here." She sweetly replies.

Then, I start walking off to the bathroom.

•Blooms pov•
As I'm eating fries, I hear my phone start to ring. Weird, no one usually calls me. Anyway, I dig it out of my purse and look at the caller ID. Unknown. I answer it anyway, just to see who it is.

"Hello?"

"Listen to me closely. You need to get out of that carnival now. there is someone trying to find you and he's hot on your tail. If you don't act fast, you'll get killed. Hurry up bloom!"

Then the line goes dead.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyo it's FabBoo here and I have another chapter for you!!! Cliffhanger, as always. I bet you guys gave up on wanting another chapter, but I promised I'd put another one up. And I also promised I'd never leave this story till its finished. new chapter, maybe next week? No promises tho.

HOLY MOLY ALMOST 10k READS?? IM GONNA FAINT!! Thank you to everyone reading!!!

quote of the chapter-  "it's strange how your brain could know what your heart refuses to accept."

I gotta go to school now, so bye my lovely buak buaks! love you all, and once again, I can't thank you all enough <3