Chapter 17.

•Parker pov•
Here I approach Lakeview hospital, the place where my best buddy H is.
If hbomb is in critical condition, I think I may just deal with guilt for the rest of my life. H doesn't deserve this, none of my friends deserve this. If anybody, it's me who deserves to be in a car wreck. But, nobody would believe me if I told them, so it doesn't matter I guess.
We go pay the person to get into the parking garage and go and find a spot.
We end up on the 3rd floor near the outside windows. I call Graser when Bloom asks "who you callin?"
"Graser, I need to know what room and floor." Then Graser picks up.
"Hey, what's up?" He says casually, as if nothing's going on.
"I need to know what floor and what room H is in."
"Oh, he's in room 217 floor 2." He says.
"Ok thanks." Then he says,
"Oh, and some other cube players are here too." Graser says.
"Ok, be there soon. Bye." Then I hang up.
Bloom asks what room and floor and I say what Graser told me. I really hope H is okay. He has a girlfriend after all, so it'd be devastating if H died.
The thought alone makes me quiver.
I go into the elevator that's in the parking garage and bloom follows. Once we're both in I hit the floor 2 button. The doors close and we're both down to floor 2 within a minute.
I quickly find room 217 while Blooms pace behind me quickens. There it is, room 217. As I head in, I pray for the best.

•Hbomb pov•
I'm talking with Tybzi when all of the sudden the door opens. There stands Parker, and a lady standing beside him.
"H! Your okay!" Parker says abit to loud, making my ears hurt abit.
"Yeah, other than a minor concussion and a broken arm." I say, wincing at the pain from the concussion.
"Who's this lady?" Rusher says.
"Oh! I forgot to introduce her I guess. Well guys, this is Bloom, my girlfriend." Parker beams at Bloom, while Bloom just has a small smile on her face. "Hi everyone." She has a small voice.
"Hey Bloom!" Everybody says.
"So H, tell me how you got into this car crash." Parker patiently says.
"Well, I was driving home as usual. Then a car came and hit the passenger side of me, really hard. And that's how I got a concussion and my right arm broken." Fun.
"That's pretty sucky." Bloom says.
"Yeah, it sucked. But I'm okay." I say.
Blooms voice sounds familiar. Alittle bit to familiar.
"Bloom, do you work at a bakery?" I ask her.
"Well, I used too, Then I switched over to a dance academy. One of the biggest known In the world, actually." I love it how her eyes twinkle when she talks. It's quite charming actually.
"Yeah I was wondering because I could've swore I've seen you before. It was probably when I was buying my cake for my ex-girlfriends birthday." Yeah, your girlfriend who cheated on you with a drug addict.
"Oh, cool!" She squeals abit.
I could've sworn she smiled a bit bigger when I said ex. But maybe I'm going insane, who knows. Besides, she's with Parker anyway.
Parker starts giving me this glare like "don't you dare flirt with her" kind of like jealousy. Funny, really how the world works. He gets to flirt on my ex but I can't flirt with his? I just brush it off, not wanting to cause a scene.
"Well as you can see Rusher, Tybzi and Graser are here. They've been keeping me company." I say. I look at Bloom again, looking at every detail of her face. Not that I'm attracted to her or anything, but she is beautiful.

•Blooms pov•
Graser beams at the comment H said and it's really cute. He then looks at me and he beams bigger, probably because I'm smiling while staring at him. I'm really good at leading people on. I mean, I wouldn't mind to be his girlfriend since he's really cute but..
I shake the thought out of my mind when Parker calls my name.
"Bloom! Hello?" Parker says
"Oh! Sorry, I zoned out daydreaming." Graser looks at me like he knows what I was daydreaming, Him. Maybe it's since I'm moving I'm starting to feel feelings for him. Well, it doesn't matter anyway.
Or at least I thought.
"I think we should go back, she's out of it." Parker laughs.
"Hey! I'm here!" I shout.
"Anyway, I think we should go. We've got some things to do today." Parker says.
"Alright let's go." I sigh in defeat.
Parker takes my hand in his and electricity flys through me. Even the slightest touch sets me off. I think j say Graser frown, but I'm not sure. As we're going through the door I say bye to the cube members. Then I hear, Graser gush "guys, she was staring at me!" He whispers. The other guys just laugh. Parker surprises me by forcibly tongue kissing me which sets my body on fire. I pull away, "Parker, are you jealous?" I ask.
"Psh, no." He says, lying.
"I love you Parker, only you. Ok?" I say, not exactly truly knowing how I feel.
He sighs. "I'm sorry. I-i just love you, and to see Graser flirt with you is just ugh to me."
"I'm sorry for allowing it." But am I really?
"Alright, let's go to my moms then?"
"Sounds great Mr.Games." He looks at me with a grin on his face. I know he'll never admit it, but I know deep down inside that he loves when I call him that.
We're out of the hospital quickly, then get into the car. Parker starts it up and he drives to his moms. I can feel my eyelids get heavy, and soon enough, I'm drifting off to sleep.

I'm soon awakening by Parker, grabbing me Bridal style. I smile at his gesture. He walks up to his house and goes inside. We see his mom at the table sipping her coffee. She gives us a small smile while waving at us. Parker takes me upstairs to his room and we lay on his bed. He whispers sweet words into my ear, while laying down next to me. He pulls me close to him while I lay my head in the crook of my neck. Now, this is why money can't buy happiness.

As of right now, I'm the happiest girl in the world.

A.N
So, Hbomb is okay! I was contemplating if I should kill him off but I have something much bigger things planned (cough hints cough)
Parker is getting Jelly! Graser flirting with Bloom? WHAT?!?! And hey, dont get mad at me, get mad at the storyline! lol. Go check out my new fanfic "my last bit of hope" it's a Graser fanfic! Go check out my Twitter if you wanna @parkergamesboo
Vote,comment, and follow!
Thanks for reading My peppers!
Ily all so much like you guys don't understand.
Xoxoxo.
~FabBoo
(P.S Get ready to shed some tears)