Chapter 30-Part 1

•blooms pov•
Parker texts me to dress casual, so I do.
I just dress in a dark pair of ripped jeans, and a big red 1 direction sleep shirt. I comb my thick hair and put it into a high pony. Then, I spray on my favorite perfume from Khols. I quickly brush my teeth, and look at the time.
It's almost 6:15, so Parker should be here soon. I plop down onto the couch and relax until he gets here.

•Parkers pov•
I take one last look in the mirror to make sure I look good, which I do. Then, I look into the basket that I packed and make sure everything's in there. Wait, I forgot the blanket!

I quickly go grab the blanket from the closet upstairs and pack it in with the food and silverware. I haven't exactly devised a good plan of how to incorporate this in yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I head out to my car and drive to Blooms, since it's almost 6:20.

*

I pull into her driveway and see her waiting on her porch step, looking as beautiful as ever, even if she's wearing a oversized shirt and some pants.
She breaks the connection she has with her phone and sees me get out from
My car. She immediately runs over to me with a huge excited look on her face. I open my arms wide as she almost jumps into them.

I hug her tight as her scent comes lingering into my nose.

"I love you." I tell her.
"I know you do, I've always known that," She says back. "And I love you."

I see a huge grin come onto her face as one creeps onto mine. Nothing could come between us, not even Zach. How stupid could I have been?

"We should probably get going." I tell her as I unwrap my arms from around her. I go over to her side and open her car door, as she gets in. I go over to my side and get in. I start the car and go to the first location. The carnival.

"So, where are we going?" She asks me.
"Somewhere special. Trust me, you'll love it." I answer back, while putting my hand on her upper thigh. she responds by putting her hand on top of mine.

"You know I'm leaving soon right?" She asks. I shake my head yes.
"I've been thinking about it a lot lately," she starts, before choking up.

"After I move to the new apartment, I don't think I'll be able to do long distance. I just can't. I enjoy the tingles I get when you touch me, and I enjoy all the warm, soft, passionate kisses."
Bloom says.

"Let's talk about this tomorrow sweety, I don't wanna ruin our date." I try to say without crying. I already knew we were gonna part from each other, but I didn't want to hear it. "Ok." Is all she says.

I go down lakeview road, and I see the cardboard signs that point to the carnival. I then turn right, and see the huge Ferris wheel.

"You're taking me to the carnival?!" Bloom squeals excitedly. I nod with a smile on my face.

"I've always wanted to go to the carnival! Sadly, every time the carnival was ever open, something was always in the way." Bloom says.

"Hold up, you've never went to a carnival before? I'm appalled." I say jokingly. She lightly hits my arm and I just laugh.

I see the parking space and find a parking space, which was actually pretty Hard. The festival was booming tonight. She unbuckled her seatbelt and goes out the car before I can get the door for her. I make a frown as I open up my door but it quickly gets replaced by a smile.

I go over to her and interlock my fingers with hers, I could still feel the butterflies like it was our first date.
I'm pretty sure she could too.

"You know what I just realized Bloom?" I say. "Hm?" She says.

"I've never formally asked you out." She looks at me with a odd look, then a sorta wow face. "You're right, you've never asked me out before." She says in thought. "Well, maybe we could officially become a item tonight." I wink. She just looks at the other direction, then back to my face. We both smile, as we head towards the ticket booth.

As we came up towards it, I saw a sign that read;
"Tonight only, premium wristband that access all rides, only $15 a piece!"

Bloom must of read the sign at the same time, because she went into her purse and started looking for I assume her wallet. I quickly take my hand and gently pull hers from her purse, and she gets the hint.

"Hello, I'd like two wristbands please." I say to the ticket lady.

"$30" she quickly says back, as she hands me the wristbands. I give her the $30, and I give 1 wristband to Bloom. She takes her hand away from mine and slips it on, as I do the same.

We take a look at the rides in the distance and bloom suddenly starts pulling me towards the Merry-go-round. I start to run over there with her and within a matter of seconds we're over there. Jeez, we run fast.

There's a line of about 5 people so we get behind this one lady. There's a little boy standing with her, and he's just smiling. I mentally say aw.

Bloom creeps her hand into my hand and I intertwine my fingers into hers. She lays her head into my shoulder and I peck her on her forehead.

The ride stops, and let's the people in line go. Lucky, there's 10+ seats, so we got to go on. Bloom chooses a brown/black horse and I of course choose a white one. I quickly take out my iPhone and snap a picture. I then put it away, since the ride starts.

"Here we go Bloom!" I saw.
"Ye-haw!" She shouts. I just laugh.

The ride really starts to pick up speed and I get a little bit nausea. I look over to bloom. She's having the time of her life, hands in the air, laughing. Then there's me, holding onto the horse for dear life. The ride goes on for another few seconds or so, and then starts to slow down.

Then, it completely stops. I look over to bloom and she has a frown etched on her beautiful face. I wonder what's wrong. I wish I could read her mind.

I get off the horse and come up to her side. "What's wrong?" I ask.

She snaps out of her trance and says,
"Nothing, I have some business to take care of later." She kisses my cheek and leaves me standing there, wondering what she's talking about.

A/N
Hey! I'm making this short since this is just part one of the date. Even if I hadn't updated in a super long time, doesn't mean I still can't pull cliffhangers! I've miss you all <3

Quote of the chapter: you can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole like on the ground.

Thanks for reading!
Love all my buak buaks!
Till next chapter,
~FabBoo.