Chapter 21. (Pax?)

This chapter goes out to my bestest friend in the universe, Jaelyn<3

•Blooms pov•
I have Attempted to write this letter over, and over but the words just don't sound write each time I write them.
Maybe this is The universe saying that I need to tell him in person.

Maybe this is The universe looking at me, like I'm so pathetic.
Which, is true.
My phone starts ringing, so I pick it up and look at the caller ID. Parker?
"Hello?" I answer.
"I have some really exciting news!" He sounds ecstatic.
"What is it?" I ask.
"We're going to Pax!" He shouts. Oh no.
"That's so cool! I have to see what I'm doing though." Why does this always happen to me?
"Ok, just tell me. Pax is in 3 days so tell me before Saturday. I have your plane ticket, and pax ticket already with me."
He says.

"Ok Parker, I love you." I say, sighing.
"Bye Bloom, I love you." Then he hangs up the call. I set down my phone and go directly to my laptop. I have to email the coaches.

-Dear Taylor, I have to delay the trip. I will be coming in 2 weeks, instead of 1. I have something really big coming up on Saturday and it goes on through Monday. I hope you can understand!
Love, Bloom.-
Then I hit send. Hopefully she won't be too mad.

I walk downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen.
"Hey mom, I have something to ask you." I say, while she's chopping up vegetables.
"Yes?" She asks.
"Well, Parker asked me if I could go to pax with him. So I was wondering if I could." I say.
"Well, I guess you can. I love you." She says.
"I love you too!" I land a kiss on her cheek and go back upstairs. I text parker saying I can go, which he responds with a smiley face, and a kissy face.
*****************
Saturday-
"Are you ready yet?" How long does it take for a boy to pick out a outfit?
"Almost, just hold on." He says.
"You know, our plane leaves in 40 minutes, and it takes 25 minutes to get to the airport." I say.
"Ok, I'm ready. Let's go to Pax!" Parker says, grabbing both of our bags and heading out the door. We're only staying in Seattle til Monday, so I didn't bring a lot with me. Just a few pairs of clothes, toiletries, makeup, hair brush, charger, and shampoo. Not a lot compared to Parker. I sometimes have to consider who is the man in this relationship.

Parkers mom is coming with us on the ride since she has to take the car home after we leave. Then, Graser and Tybzi are picking us up from the airport.

"I'm so exciting for you guys! Make sure to take lots of pictures!" Catherine gushes.

"I will. I haven't been to Seattle before and this seems like a very cool trip." I say, sounding rather intelligent.

"I will too! Except my pictures will probably involve like, only cube members or events." Parker says, a smile on his face. His face is so lit up, the way that is my favorite.

"Well, we're here! Have fun you guys!" She then pulls us into a hug. I seriously love mama_games.

"You ready for pax Bloom?" Parker asks, as we're heading towards the plane.
"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." I sigh, frowning.

"Why are you so down Bloom?" Parker asks, his whole face filled with worry and sadness, Now I feel guilty.

Oh you know, I'm leaving you in 2 weeks.

"I don't know, I just feel really depressed." I say.

"Please Bloom, don't be so depressed. I love you too much to see you so hurt." He pleads. That seriously made my heart hurt, I just wanna go cry in a corner.

"I'll try not to be so sad, I promise I'll try." I'll try Parker, I promise.
"Good." He smiles down at me, such a sweet and genuine smile.

"Plane 34 is now boarding, everyone please put on your seatbelts and try not to be on electrics too much. Thank you, and Everybody have a nice flight!" The plane attendant says.

Parker knows about my fear of planes and his hand in mine, interlocking fingers. He whispers in my ear sweet nothings while I sit there at ease. Is this how it'll be without him? No, It won't. And it never will be.
I've fallen for a geek and you know what, I love not being able to get up.

I swallow the huge lump in my throat as I ease my head into the crook of his neck. I can feel the people staring, but I don't care. I don't give a damn when I'm with Parker, He gives me wings.
.

I fall asleep against parker and I feel wanted, loved. I want the best for both of us, and I'm sure this will be best. Or, atleast I hope.

*arriving in Seattle*

I wake up and Parker is still asleep.
"Parker, wake up baby." I tickle him alittle, and he immediately wakes up. He smiles when he looks At me, which is a heavenly feeling.
"The plane is landing in 3 minutes, you gotta get up." I say, waking him more then before.

"1 more minute until the plane lands! Make sure to get all of you things together." The flight attendant says.

"We have everything, right?" Parker asks.
"Yep, we even have the peanuts!" The plane peanuts are most definitely my favorite of plane rides. Other than parker holding my hand of course.

"We have landed! Everybody now unbuckle there seatbelts. I hope you all had a nice flight on U.S.S airlines!"
We get up, and get off the plane. We head into the airport and go get our suitcases.

We then go to the main lobby of the airport and wait for Graser.
"Bloom, is there something your hiding from me?" Parkers face looks like he's in deep thought.
"Well, there's the robot!" I say, pointing to him. Thank god for graser.

"Hey you biznatches!" Zach welcomes us with a warm smile. He pulls parker in for a hug, then me. He squeezes me a bit harder and pulls me closer. He already has Stacy, so he doesn't like me. Right?

"Alright, let's go to my car. Tybzis already in there." Zach says, walking towards his car. Parker opens up the door for me, and i sit in the front.
Parker sits in the back, and Zach just looks at him.

Tybzi and Parker are in the back together. (#pybzi) Zach and Tybzi are quiet most of the trip, which is odd.
Maybe they're just having a bad day?
The drive to the Pax house is only 20 minutes, so we get there pretty fast.

"Dul, tomahawk, devon, bee, Straub, Stacy, and rusher are already here. We're just waiting for Kermit, dolphin, And Mitch." Zach says.
"Ok, I'm assuming bee, Stacy, dul, and Bloom are gonna share a room?" Parker asks.
"Noooo, I was thinking bloom could sleep with rusher." He jokes sarcastically.
"Hahaha, sooo funny." Parker says as we get out off the car, Here we are.

We've made it.

A.N
I've made a little chapter just beause I felt like updating. I SERIOUSLY CANT STOP ITS BECOMING LIKE A OBSESSION. Btw this story is almost at 3K READS LIKE WTF HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?
Anyway, THEY WENT TO PAX?!?! Yeahhhh well I though a cube story wasn't complete without pax. Some of you were asking where Abby went, and she'll be coming back very soon. BTW THE PICTURE I ATTACHED TO THIS CHAPTER IS ME SO THERES MY BEAUTIFULNESS lol jk. I feel that if I'm going to have a fan base then I should give you a sneak peek at me.
Soooo that's about it guys! Remember to vote, comment, and follow me!
I love all my bauk Buaks!
Xoxoxo.
~FabBoo