(Chp 14)

•Blooms pov•
Where in the hell is he taking me?
Why did I agree to go with him?
I thought that he wouldn't just take advantage of me.
How could he? I start to cry.
"Where are you taking me?" I say weakly, and a little drunk-ly.
"Bloom baby, we're just going to my place. Chill out."
"To do what?" I say, scared.
"We just need to talk a little, we're not going to do anything else."
"Promise?" I say.
"Promise." He says.
"I love you Bloom. I love you much more than you could ever imagine. I just don't get why you don't love me. I did everything for you. I practically begged you on my knees when I did something wrong so you would stay with me. I did everything right, every damn detail." Shane says.
Now I'm getting more angry then sad.
"Trust me Shane, you didn't make "every damn detail" right. You are the nastiest human being I've ever been with. You were so far from right, if anything you were all the way left!" I shout while crying.
"Bloom-"
"No! Don't even try to "Bloom" me! You know that you didn't make everything perfect! I can't even believe you're not over me yet! Have you never taken a hint? Shane, I used to love you, Truly loved you. But, you have to get over the fact that I've moved on."
I say, meaning every word.
"Bloom hear me out okay?" He says.
"Ok, I'll listen but don't think anythings going to change." I say.

"Bloom, the reason I can't get over you is because you are everything a man would obsesse about. From the way you're eyes twinkle when you laugh or smile, all the way to how you always blushed when I watched you get dressed. You're against skipping a meal to lose a pound. You always speak up when you want to say your mind. Bloom, I hate you when I'm deeply in love with you. I can't get you off my mind, no matter what I do. My claws are to far in. And trust me, I've tried. I've went on dates, I've went through the emotional stages of a breakup, I've been focusing on other things, and nothing every gets you off my mind.
Do you know how it feels to love someone who doesn't love you? It's the worst pain you could ever feel. But you would never be able to feel it because you never get declined. You're to damn beautiful to be, and to be honest I'm not worth your time but somehow I can't seem to get that over my head."

Lies, all of it.
But what if it's not? My subconscious throws in.

" I do know exactly what it's like to not be loved by someone you love. You've only made feel like it about, 49 times." I say.

He's speechless. He attempts to say something but the words can't come out. He knows I'm right but he won't come out and say it.
Douche.

"Drop me off at my house Shane, or else I'll call the police." He nods.

"I'm sorry." He says, nearly a whisper.
"Hm? I couldn't hear you." I say
"I'm sorry alright? I let my movie get in the way of everything and we're never getting back together. I was hoping we could work this out but apparently not.
I guess I'll only see you in my dreams."
He says as soft as caramel.
"You got that right." I say meaning it. I love Parker, he should know that by now.
We finally arrive at my moms after what seems like a hour of silence in his car. When we pull into the driveway my mom seems very suprised. I mean, I would be to if my daughter was in a car with her ex-boyfriend when she has a new boyfriend. I step out of the car and I go inside. I watch Shane leave since I don't want him coming in anytime soon. Shit! I forgot I had text Parker to help me. I text him to forget what I said.
Bloom- don't worry about me anymore I'm fine. I love you baby.
Legitimately seconds pass and he texts me back. He must've been really worried.
Parker- what happened?? I was seriously freaking out!
Bloom- Well, I went out to get a drink and Shane was there and he asks to go to his house and I came and we talked in the car and then I told him to take me back to my stepmoms.
Parker- what were you guys talking about?
Bloom- about how much he apparently loves me and how I'm what every guy wants. Bullshit like that.
Parker- well you are beautiful. And I'm extremely relieved to know that you're okay. I love you.
Bloom- love you too, bye.

•Parker pov•
I'm pacing across the floor like a absolute maniac because Bloom isn't calling or texting me back. God knows, what could be happening to her right now. I can only pray that nothing to bad is, but lately nothing is going my way.
A minute later I hear my phone buzz and I pick it up instantly and thank God for it being Bloom.
Bloom- don't worry about me anymore I'm fine. I love you baby .
As soon as I read that my fingers are on the screen texting as fast as I can.
Parker-what happened?? I was seriously freaking out!
She texts back saying,
Bloom-Well, I went out to get a drink and Shane was there and he asks to go to his house and I came and we talked in the car and then I told him to take me back to my stepmoms.

Man, that's just low. Even for Shane.
Parker- what were you guys talking about?
I ask curiously because I can't get the image out of my head that he was talking about how much he loves her, it just makes me
Bloom- about how much he apparently loves me and how I'm what every guy wants. Bullshit like that.
Well, she is what every guy obsessed about. She gorgeous and doesn't even have to try.
Parker- well you are beautiful. And I'm extremely relieved to know that you're okay. I love you.

Bloom- love you too, bye.
That's all that she sends back. I get this odd feeling that she's rushing to get out of this conversation. This feeling sort of upsets me since I want to know every little detail of her day, every day.
Maybe I do love her too much.
Am I suffocating her? Hopefully not.
She loves me too, right?
I need to get this topic out of my head before I start believe myself. I need to go to bed to calm my nerves.
I grab my phone and plug it into my phone charger, then sit my phone into of my desk. I lay down on the bed and try to drift off to sleep. But I just can't get that topic out of my head.

What if she honesty doesn't love me and she feels like she being trapped?

I ask myself. Stop it Parker! Your just torturing yourself, you need to go to bed. I pull the blanket over me, lay in fetal position, and very slowly do I finally drift off into sleep, thinking about Bloom.

*AUTHORS NOTE!*
Sooooo were you guys expecting that to be why bloom was in trouble? I think it was a nice plot twist. So I know this one is a lot shorter then the last chapter, but I honestly don't know what else to write about right now and I need to update. HOLY JESUS 1.5K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. My Twitter is @Parkergamesboo
That's all I have to say for now!
Remember to vote, comment, and follow for my updates!
I love all my little Buak Buaks!
Xoxoxoxoxo,
~FabBoo