Chapter 20.

•Blooms pov•
"Rusher kissed me." I regretted the words as I said them.
"Bloom, please no." Parker whimpers.
"It was a accident! I'm sorry!" I stammer.
"Bloom, I thought you were loyal! I thought you were different." He says saddened.
"I thought so too." I whisper.
"Tell me how." He says.

"Rusher was in the hallway of the church and I passed him. He stopped me and looked at me with his teary eyes and said, bloom, kiss me? And I stayed silent and he just leaned in and kissed me. I'm sorry!" I rush out. Why did I tell him this?
He stays silent, while I pull into his moms. He was a mess yesterday and today, so I decide to put more stress on him? I'm so dumb. In a week I'll be flying out to New York, which really helps the situation.
"Parker, if I told you something that would change our lives, what would you feel?" I ask.
"Well, you just told me you kissed rusher so that's changing this relationship, and I'm pretty mad so I probably wouldn't take it well. I don't even know if I can do this anymore." He says, me on the verge of tears.

"You have all the rights to be mad Parker. I'm sorry, okay?" I practically beg.
"You're lucky I love you Bloom. You know that right?" He asks, sighing.
He pulls me into a warm hug and a smile appears on his face. I'm glad he's okay.
"I think I can do this H, I think I can finally smile." He mutters to himself, making me smile bigger.
Let me remind you that it's still raining outside, while were hugging.

Parker looks up at me and leans towards my face. I lean towards him and our lips connect. He kisses me gently, and it feels like we're floating. Our faces disconnect and we stand there staring at each other. Parker finally lets go of me and we head inside.

When we get in, Parker shakes his head, shaking off some rain from his hair. Then he heads up to his room, me following him.

He pulls off his dress shoes and puts them inside his closet, which is very organized. I look up to his 'wall of awesome' and I see me on it. It's the picture of when Parker and I went to the movies. I awe at his sweet gesture, then automatically feel guilt.

How could I do this to this sweet man? I feel tears springing out of my eyes and Parker looks at me, while taking off his shirt. "What's wrong?" He asks, concerned.
"I-i just looked up at our picture on the wall together and thought it was really sweet." I say, lying as usual.
"Oh, Bloom baby. I love you." He looks at me with those heavenly eyes, that could send anyone into a coma.
"And I you." I reply back, chuckling.
He comes over to me with a bare torso and sweatpants on, and tickles me.

I laugh uncontrollably and he just laughs too. Maybe I shouldn't move to New York. No, I have to go. I've already started packing and I've already told the coaches I would. There's no going back now.
"Hey Parker, could you drive me home in a hour?" I ask, knowing what I have to do.
"Um, sure. Why though?" His smile turns into a frown as he gets up.
"I have some family stuff going on." I lie, shocker.

"Ok Bloomy." He says, putting
On a black t-shirt.
"I'm going to shower, do you mind me wearing your clothes?" I ask.
"Of course not! Here's a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt." He gets them out of his closet and hands them to me.
"Thanks sweetie." I say while giving him a kiss on the lips. I walk out of the bedroom and go get a towel and a washcloth. Then I head for the shower.

I can do this, I say to myself. I can live by myself and I can get over this breakup. I'm pretty sure I'm lying to myself, but I'm trying.

I start the water and it turns warm. I strip off my clothes and head in. I pick up the strawberry scented shampoo, scrub it into my hair. I then take my washcloth and put pomegranate scented body wash and lather it over my body. I then head towards the water and wash the soap out of my hair, while washing off the soap on my body. Hell! I forgot to ask for a pair of boxers!
I finish the shower, heading for the towel on the counter. I grab it and wrap it around myself. I head towards the door and take a deep breath, then head towards Parkers room. Thank god I'm only 3 doors down from it.