Chapter 2.

=Parker's pov=

I'm finally home! I scream in my head.

I'm super super tired because of that college project from last night. That truly sucked. So, time for bed.

Sadly, that's when Hbomb called and asked if I could play for a hour or so, and I said why not. I always cave in when someone asks me to play and I hate it, but it's like something in me can't say no. I love making people happy I guess. Anyway, there goes my sleep of the night.

We stayed up till 4 am, then I told him I was really tired, so he let me go to sleep. H is a really cool guy, but I swear to god he's nocturnal. I mean, I can be if I want, but I really love me some sleep.

=Blooms pov=

What am I gonna tell Shane?
He's gonna hate me when I tell him we're done. He's basically a bully to me now a days, not even showing me love.

"Hey Shane, can we talk?" I ask nervously.

"What do you want Bloom?" He sounds angry. He's sitting on the couch reading something on his phone. I guess here goes nothing...

"I'm-m breaking up with you." this is crazy, am I actually doing this? over some dude I just met in a 7-11? What is up with me?!

"What?" He says it in a shocked way. He practically throws his phone on the couch and looks at me. "Listen, it's not you really! It's me." I'm rushed with words. My head is spinning from adrenaline pumping throughout my entire body and my anxiety booming through the roof.

"That's what they all say! Any time someone breaks up with someone, that's what they say." He says to me, his tone getting angrier by the second.

"I'm sorry shane, but I truly do love you. I just can't be in this relationship anymore." I say, meaning every word.

"Then why would you leave?" Shane says even louder. Somehow, his voice turns sinister and, sad? That's something that doesn't every happen. He's always just angry. This worries me and I'm think to myself, please don't hurt me now.

"I'm going to pack up my items." I start heading towards the stairs, almost tripping because I'm running up them. I assume he follows, but he doesn't.

"You'll never find someone like me! You'll never find anyone more successful than me, and you'll definitely never find someone as hot as me." He says cockily.

"Well guess what Shane? I've already found someone else that's way hotter than you, and a hella lot better than you!" I scream at him. I'm so sick and tired of his cocky little attitude. He always thinks he's better than everyone else, but he's not. I don't know Parker all that well, but he has to be better than whatever the hell Shane is.

That's when I went up to pack my stuff.
I'm going to go move in with my mom now, and hopefully if Parker and I become a serious item, maybe I could move in with him. But I won't jinx it. Damn, I really sound like a psycho. Bloom you just met this dude, slow the hell down.

"I'm sorry." He's lying, obviously. He always say that after he either beats me or we get into a argument.

"You're a terrible fucking liar." I say.

"I am sorry! I didn't mean to say what I said, it was my anger!" He says to me, making a attempt to have me go back to him, like I always do. Not this time Shane. Never again.

"You've hurt me in so many ways, so many idiotic, possessed, unimaginable ways." I say very strongly, making sure he feels awful about what he has done to me. Physically, and mentally.

He comes over to me and attempts to pin me against the wall. Thank god I took Karate classes.
I smile a devilish smile, and say;
"But baby, you haven't seen my worse yet."

*THE NEXT DAY*

=Parker's pov=

That was a amazing sleep, like I needed that bad. H really tires me out sometimes. When we play, we always laugh so hard to a point I'm crying. But, I love him, so I'd do anything for him. Even if that means dying the next day. I should probably text Bloom and see what she's doing.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Ended on a cliffhanger!
MUAHAHA I'm so evil!
Jk, but seriously how did you Guys like it? I decided I was gonna update twice a week. Is that fair?
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading!
Vote, comment, follow!
Xoxoxo,
~FabBoo

{EDIT FROM THE FUTURE; wow my chapters were so short and so bad lol but don't worry around chapter 11 it gets soooo much better}