Chapter 19.

Wednesday.
•Parker pov•
Today's the day. The day I go to H's funeral. Bloom and I went to the wake yesterday, which i cried until there was no more tears that could be shed. I posted a video on Mineplexofficial saying I wouldn't be uploading for at least 2 weeks, maybe more.

Some days I find myself wanting to play minecraft, but when I do play, it reminds me of H. So, I quit. I seriously need to get out of that habit if I'm going to keep my job.
I'm looking at my closet and see my Tux, which every cube member has the same one, in memory of H.

Bloom, Dul, Stacy, and even Bee are going to be there, wearing light blue dresses. Straub and Bee flew from Australia to be at H's funeral in Texas. Blooms now putting in her makeup, even though she doesn't need it. She has curled her hair, which she rarely does since her hair is already naturally wavy.

I get my Tux from the closet and get it out from the bag. I then put on the white long-sleeved shirt, then the black pants over my boxers.

I then go into the bathroom after Bloom has exited and style my hair to look alittle better. I have improved from looking Pale and lifeless. Now, I look atleast like a human.

I check my phone and Graser tweeted out,

-Going to my best buddy's funeral today. I'll miss you so much, you were like a brother to me. I love you Liam. Have a nice time in heaven<3-

I felt the tears coming up, but I made them stay back. I can't cry just yet. I go into my closet again and put on my black dress shoes. I then put the black coat on over my white shirt, and get Bloom.

"Bloom?" I call.
"I'm ready, just let me put on my shoes." She says.
"Alright, I'll be by my front door." I say, heading towards my door.
Then I hear a pair of heels coming towards me. She has her blue dress on, with a coat on top of her.

"Alright, I have my purse, and phone. Let's go." She says.

"Oh, wait! I have to grab my Phone." I say, heading towards the bathroom.
I go in and grab my phone, then walk
Out. Although something catches my eye. I shake it off and head back towards the front door where Bloom is holding the door open for me.

We then head towards my car, me pulling open Blooms door. I then head in and start the car. As I start to head out the driveway, I hear it raining. Great.

"What a coincidence, huh?" Bloom asks, staring outside.
"Considering rain isn't happy, yep." I say.

"No, I'm talking about how I love the rain, how the rain makes me happy. It's like H is just trying to turn this day right. Like he's trying to tell us he's okay." Bloom says, still staring out.

"That may be one of the most beautifulest things I've heard you say, Bloom." I say.

"yah, it kinda surprised me too. How I said it in such a deep way." She says.
"Here, we're heading towards the church." I say, pulling towards it.

"Ok. I think I see Graser and all them." Bloom says.

"Alright, let's go." I say, parking.
She then gets out, as I do too.
Graser rushes towards me, pulling me into a big hug. I hug back while he whispers in my ear,
"I'm sorry."

I can hear him crying, when people start walking towards us.
"Hey Parker." Straub and Bee say in a casual way.

"Hi guys." I say, breaking my hug with Graser.

"Everyone else is here, just inside the church. Let's go." Straub says, while holding Bees hand.

Graser says to me,
"Yah, they're dating now."
"My otp finally together! Now all we need is Gracy!" Bloom says.
"Welp, maybe one day." Graser smiles.
I take blooms hand and hold it in mine, squeezing a bit.