Chapter 3.

•Parkers pov•

I pick up my phone and start to text Bloom.
"Hey,-" what should I say? Gorgeous? Beautiful? Nah, I'll just say Bloom. Choices, choices. Of course I think she is beautiful, but we literally just met. I wonder, does she even know I make Minecraft videos for a living? I'll probably scare her off after I tell her that. That legit always happens, which is awful because I mean a jobs a job.

"Hey bloom! How are ya?" I text her something simple and sweet. No need to express my utter most lust for her yet.

After what seems like forever, she finally texted back. Damn, she really is getting under my skin. I don't like this, not one bit.

"Hey Park, I'm kinda sad :( " Sad? Did I do something already?

"Why??" I text back fast, I'm getting interested. Who hurt her?

"I just broke up with my boyfriend Shane and I feel really down in the dumps."

What? She broke up with her boyfriend for me? Does she mean Shane Dawson? Wait, why would I automatically assume him? I mean sure, he's one of my rivals but I highly doubt I would find a girl who's come into close contact with him.

But if it is, I feel terrible. Shane makes way more money then me, is more successful then me, and doesn't live with his mom. Compared to him, I'm honestly pathetic.

"Do you mean Shane Dawson?" I don't even know why I'd ask. I probably look so dumb.

"Yeah, but he was turning into a bully. With his new movie coming out, we weren't spending any time together so I missed him too much. If I stayed with him any longer, I would've been super depressed. Also, I'm kinda really digging you." Wow, I was right. Okay how am I right that is literally the weirdest thing to ever happen in my boring little life. She also said she was digging me. Am I dreaming??

"But, he's Shane Dawson... ?" I text back.

"And?" She texts me this and personally I feel kinda attacked. I know she doesn't mean it that way but it's just kinda snappy. However, I kinda like that.

"He's so much more successful then me, and why would you want me more then him?" All in saying is the truth, really.

"Because when I looked into your big green eyes, I saw something. It was like it was meant to be." Damn, she must really be into me. But I don't really mind.

"I felt like that with you too." I text her honestly, since I've felt that way since the day I put my eyes on her. As cliche as it sounds, it was kinda love at first sight. Yeah, I hate myself too.

"Parker, I know we haven't been on a date yet but I feel like I've met you a long time ago." Maybe she's seen my YouTube channel?

"Really? Maybe it's my YouTube channel?" I say.

"Oh yeah! Parkergames right?" She asks.

"Yep! Thanks for watching ;)" I could feel her smile through the screen. It's almost as if I could feel the warmness through the phone. Or maybe it's just that the charger is plugged in and I've been on it for forever. But yeah, we'll just go with the smile.

"Bloom, how about we go on a date to see Catching Fire in 1 hour?" It's such late notice and I feel kinda bad, but I feel like I need to see her. There's just something I can't shake.

"I'd love too :)" Ok, this is perfect. Maybe she feels the same way...

"K, see you then." I just text back causally. No need for anything else.

"Bye Handsome <3" well she just took it there. Alright then.

*THE MOVIE!!*

•Blooms pov•

What am I gonna wear? Jeans and a baggy sweater? With lipgloss and alittle mascara should do. I hate to wear a lot of makeup, I feel as though it takes away from people's natural features. Of course, everyone should do what they want and not be criticized for it, but for me personally it's the not a good look.

•Parkers pov•
Okay, what should I wear? Keep it casual or dress it up. Well, I guess it's just the movies, we'll be sitting the dark anyway. I just put on some shorts with a dress, spray some cologne on and head to the car. I hop in a do a mental checklist. Ok, seatbelt. Check.
Keys, check. Wallet, check. Good, let's go to the movies. I can feel my heart pounding through my chest, and my hands gripping the steering wheel a bit harder than usual. Oh boy.

•Blooms pov•

"Hey mom I'm gonna use your car to go to the movies! Be back soon, love you!"

And with those words, I run out of the house towards the car. Excitement and adrenaline pumps through my veins, all over a stupid boy. A handsome, funny, stupid boy.

Authors note!!

What do you thinks gonna happen at the movies? Maybe 😚?
Who knows........

EXCEPT ME!!

Anyway, cliffhanger as usual so stay tuned till probably Thursday.
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Vote, comment, follow!
Xoxoxo,
~FabBoo