A 7-11 Trip (chapter 1)

This story is PG13, so if you cannot handle it I would suggest you to leave now.

POV means point of view, if you didn't know.

Copyright; if anybody has a exact storyline as this one, that is considered a form of copyright.
But, if you do decide to copy this story word for word, it can be punishable by law.
If you do see any stories like this one, please tell me in the comments.

All rights reserved.

Cover picture made by me!

Here is a brief description of the main characters:
Parker Cooper Games.
Brown hair, green eyes.
Likes: Minecraft, Parks, Basketball, hanging out with friends, dr.pepper.
Dislikes: Beaches, Soccer, baseball, and mornings.

Bloom Elizabeth Evans
Brown hair, green-brown eyes.
Likes: Movies, Disney, the outdoors, animals, and dr.pepper.
Dislikes: Nickelodeon, being surprised, Black coffee, Hot pink, and hot dogs.

Come on the journey of,

It all started with a Dr.Pepper.

=Parker's pov=

As i was getting ready to go to 7-11 to get a midnight slurpee, I decided I was going to play a little minecraft with that ugly Graser10.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's Parker Games!!!!" Graser screams into his mic. He then starts punching me with his Minecraft fist, and we both start laughing.

"Hey guys, yes, it's me Parker Games! Today Graser and I decided to play hunger games! We're doing a challenge to see who can last the longest with nothing using no weapon except our bare fist, which was suggested by a user. Are you ready Graser?" I ask him, grinning.

"Ready then I'll ever be." He sighs, knowing this is going to be a long video.

*40 minutes pass*

"Parker, this challenge is ridiculous, we're never going to get to death match!" I agree with him, but little does he know that I'm about ready to go in. I have 4 golden apples and full iron armor, so I'm ready to get whatever comes my way. It teleports me, and to my Avail, there's Graser10!

"You sneaky robot!" I laugh and scream. He has a diamond helmet and boots, but as much as I could tell by just looking at him, no golden apples.

There was one other person in the death match, but he only had a wooden word with a iron chest plate and helmet, as the rest was gold. I didn't know if by tag teaming him we could kill him, but we're about ready to find out. The timer starts clicking down, and soon enough the match starts. Graser and I go to the dude, who obviously thought he was going to win, and started punching the crap out of him. He kept hitting Graser and I, as he was a pvp player, but we killed him with only 1 1/2 hearts left. Graser and I agreed to wait until we were at full hearts, then have a battle to the death. When we were both at full, I ate my golden apple. The fight was on. We charged straight for each other and I landed every punch I threw.

"IM ONLY AT 3 HEARTS!!" Graser screamed. I was at 6, thanks to my golden apple. I ran away and ate another one, since I had only used 2. I ran back to him and kept punching, until finally all the items from his inventory splew out and he layed dead.

"haha! I won you robot!" I was super happy, mainly because I was finally done with this video and I could finally go get my slushee. Graser pouted and said, "yeah, but you cheated! I saw those golden apples!" "You never said you couldn't have them." I said defending myself. Graser wasn't actually mad, but I think he was actually sad he didn't win. Poor Graser.