Chapter 24.

A.N- there is some intense kissing in this chapter. You have been warned.

•Blooms pov• (yes I know I'm evil :P)

The meetup was amazing, much cooler than I'd expected. I didn't even think anybody would've noticed me, until Parker tweeted out a picture of me and put 'my beautiful girlfriend.' As the caption. Lots of people came up to me and said things such as, "you are so pretty!" And, "he finally has a girlfriend!" I guess it's exciting to meet your role models girlfriend?

I did feel alittle jealous though. Parker didn't spend much time with me at the meetup, but quite a bit of time with Bee. I know I shouldn't be jealous, since bee and Parker are both in a relationship.

But then, when I came into the house, I saw Bee going into Parkers room. That made me wonder, what exactly was going on in there.

I just ignored my foolish thoughts and went into the kitchen and to get some leftover pizza.
"Omg, I was just coming in here for pizza!" A robot says.
"of course you were." I sarcastically say.

"I love pizza, what can I say?" Zach asks, as he gets out a oven tray.
"I will forever not understand why you don't like cold pizza." I say, biting into a piece.

"Hot pizza for the win!" He shouts.
"Whatever robot." I say, rolling my eyes
"Don't roll your eyes at me Missy!" He says in a old person voice.
I laugh, and he starts laughing too.
Well, look at that. The robot and I are laughing together.

"Well, I must get to my room, I got things to ask certain people." I say.
"Alrighty Bloom, goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite!" He says, a cheesy smile on his face.
"Goodnight Zach." I smile back at him, while walking down the hallway.
Here goes nothing.

I open up the door and see bee on the bed. She sees that I opened the door and quickly jumps off of it.
"Bloom!" She comes towards me and pulls me into a very tight hug.
"Bee, hey!" I said, gotta be polite, right?
"Listen, Parker really needs to see you alright? I'll take you to his room." Bee says, seriously running to get to his room, with her hand around my wrist.
"Jeez, slow down!" I half shout-half whisper, It is around 10.
"Nope, this is important." She says with a emotionless face.

What In the absolute hell is going on?

"Well, here we are!" Bee says, knocking on Parkers door.
"Who is it?" Parker asks, sounding like he's been, crying?
"Bloom. May I come in?" I ask.
"Oh yes! Just, um, hold on a minute."
Parker says, moving around.

Parker opens up the door and I look at his face. His eyes are a light shade of red. Oh god.

"Um, hey babe." He says, more towards the shy side.
"Hey Baby." I say, slipping inside his room. "I missed you today." I say.
"Im sorry I barely hung out with you today." Parker gives me a pouty face.
"Oh, it's okay. You had fans to attend to. Seriously, I'm fine." I'm fine with what happened, but that's about it.

"Hey," he cups my chin. "Look at me." I look up at him and see his beautiful eyes. Really, beautiful isn't the word for them. A smile takes over my face, and he just smiles back. "I love you." I say.
"I've loved you forever." Parker says
"But, I need to ask you something," he says.
"Go ahead." I'm curious.
"Why Bloom? Why? Why do you want to die? Your too amazing to leave, I would be a lost soul. I'm nothing without you."

"Parker, what are you talking about?"
He hands me a piece of notebook paper, with handwriting on it.
Mine?

Holy shit, This is the what he meant. He thought this was a suicide note.
"Parker this isn't want you think it is." I sigh.
"Well, explain!" He says weakly.