Chapter 18.

•Parkers pov•
I couldn't believe it when I heard the news, The news that made me want to die. The news that made me breakdown when I heard it.
The news that I didn't think I'd hear in a long time.

H had died.

They had thought that the concussion was minor, but turns out it was a brain bleed. When they did the X-ray exam they didn't find any evidence of a brain bleed, but when they did find out, it was to late.

The worst part is, nobody was there with him when they found out. Rusher, Tybzi, And Graser had left awhile after I did. I blame myself completely for not staying. I was so jealous that I wanted to leave so he didn't pull her into his spell. I'm so in love that I couldn't bear the sight, even though I was suppose to be there for H, my mind was somewhere else. So I am now sitting on my bed staring blankly at a wall, drowning in tears. I tried to call Bloom after she left, but she wouldn't answer. I'm here alone. Karma, right?

I'd like to think that H is still alive, deep down inside. But, I know he's not, I've accepted that already. I've went through that stage of grief. I've already went though shock, and now I'm in sadness.

"Parker, I need to tell you something." Graser says sniffling.
"What is it you ugly robot?" I joke.
"Well, there's no good way to put this." Graser says.

"Alright, just tell me." I'm scared.
"H, he's.. Dead." Graser starts sobbing.
"No, your kidding, please tell me your kidding." I beg.

"I'm sorry Parker, I'm truly sorry."
Graser says.

"There's no way! I saw him yesterday! Your lying to me! He was perfectly fine!" I shout to him, not believing him.
"Your invited to the funeral." Graser's joking, right?

"Tell me right now your joking!" I say, praying to god I'm right.
"Parker! Pull yourself together! I'm not lying to you! Why in the world would I be lying to you?!" Graser shouts, still crying.

"No, no, no!" My denial.
"Listen to me, H is dead and there's nothing we can do about it, except accepting it. I know I joke around a lot, but I'm not, I promise." Grasers not lying, I'm the one lying to myself.
I start sobbing.

"I'm really sorry Parker." Graser says.
"Thanks for telling me, Graser. I have to go." I say with a little voice because at the moment, I can't find a real one.
"Bye buddy." Graser hangs up the call.

And that was how I found out, One of the worst ways possible. I start to remember all the good times I've had with H, there's been so many. When we both were arguing about wanting to be angry cows. When Graser and I had trees skins and H tried to come and kill us in SG. When H and I played speed UHC together and I died really fast.
And So many other memories surfaced to the front of my mind.

How does H's girlfriend feel? Probably sobbing, just like Graser and I.
I don't know what I would feel like if Bloom had died, I think I would die along with her.

•Blooms pov•
(Picture of her hair in this chapter, btw I just picture her hair like that I DON'T picture bloom like that at all)

After I had left Parkers, I had went to the hair salon to get my hair color lightened up abit. At the moment it was dark brown. It use to have highlights in it, but they faded a bit ago.
I just want my hair to be a lighter brown, that's all.

I was now at the hair salon, waiting for them to call my name for my appointment.

"Bloom, here for hair dying?" Asks the lady as I sit down.

"Yep, I just want it a light brown." I say.
"Like, how light brown?" Asks the lady.
I see her name tag and it says Barbra.
I then show her a picture and she goes into the back and gets the hair dyes together.