Chapter 1: LOVE AT FIRST SITE

It was the first day of Senior year at Redwood High school for Sophie Blush, And Zack Scott. Sophie and Zack were both coming to Redwood High school for the rest of their high school years. It was just 1 years. They both were coming from different schools. She was coming from a private school. He was a coming from a public school just a hour from Redwood. They both loved singing, dancing, and music. Sophie was really shy. Zack was not shy at all. Which is why they would be a great couple! When the first day of school came around. Sophie was sad, and afraid of going to a new school, she didn't know if she would make friends, because she was so shy. The morning of the first day of school was a little stressful. She got up at 5:00. She wanted to make sure she made a good first impression. She wore a cape cod collegiate skirt that was white and navy. With a white top, and a sparkly necklace. Wore navy wedges to go wit5h her outfit. She went to the salon and had her nails done the day before they were light pink with a design on them. She has a short Lob/Bob with ever you call it. She has dark brown hair with caramel, and red highlights. Soft shinny hair. She curled her hair. It was a wavy kinda look. She is the kinda girl who thinks that you should wear makeup. She had a light Smokey eye, with eyeliner. She wore hot pink lipstick to make her outfit shine. Zack got up at 6:40. School didn't start till 7:50. He wore a white button down shirt, with a black leather jacket, and denim jeans. He used gel to push his light brown hair in the front back, to make it look perfect. When Sophie got done getting ready, she looked at the time it was already 7:00. She was 20 minutes away from school. She ate some breakfast and said bye to her parents. Got in her car and drove to her new school. When Zack got done getting ready it was about 7:10. He ate some breakfast. He lived about 10 minutes away from the school. After he ate he got in his car and drove to school. When Sophie got at school she found a parking spot, parked her car. When she got out of her car somebody with a red convertible parked beside her. She got her stuff out of her car. By the time she got everything she needed. He had already gotten out of is car. When she turned around he asked her where he was suppose to go because he was a new student. She said, I don't know I'm a new student too. He said, my name is Zack. Hi Zack do you have a last name? Yeah, Scott. Hi Zack, my name is Sophie Blush. Hi Sophie, Where r u from? I am from California just a different school then this one. What about you? I am from Tennessee. My dad got a job done here and we had to move. My mom , brother, and I. My brother is a senior. It was nice too meet you, Sophie. You too, Zack. Do want to walk In together, seen we are both new? Zack, said yeah sure. They walk in and they both look at their schedule they have a few classes together. Including first period. They walk to their classroom. When they get their they walk in and get a sit. They get to talking about themselves during first period about what they like, and etc... They get in trouble for talking in class instead of doing the assignment. They got an afterschool detention. They had stay afterschool today, the first day. When lunch came around that day, they ate together. So they could talk. They both loved to sing, and dance. They had a lot more in tan you would think. She invited him to come to her house to sing a duet together tomorrow , he said yes. After school that day they had detention. So they went ton detention, they didn't get to talk much the lady didn't want them to talk a lot because she didn't want to get in trouble for letting them talk when they are suppose to be learning a lesson for talking during class. So she told them to work on the paper she gave them. After detention Zack, and Sophie went to their houses. When Zack got home he told his brother all about the girl he meet today, and they got a detention together for talking in class. Conner said was she pretty? Yes Zack said, very pretty. When In looked at her I couldn't see anybody else she was so beautiful. She asked my to come to her house to sing a duet with her. I think you are making a mistake. Why? You are a player, you can't stick to one girl for a week let alone a actually relationship. When I'm with her I feel different. It's a new start tis year might be different.