Chapter 6: Love Letter!!!

Today is Wednesday August 25, 2015. It is a beautiful summer morning. Almost 7:00 just laying in bed for a few more minutes before I have to get up to get ready for school. Just thinking about what to wear today. She looked in the closet and knew exactly what to wear. A pink and orange striped dress. With a gold belt, and some pearls. With some pink and orange wedges. Wore her hair straight. Did her makeup, and was ready to go. That morning when she went to the kitchen to get something to eat for breakfast. Usually her mom and dad had already left for work, but this morning was different her dad was sitting at the kitchen table. Looked like he was waiting on her to come down stairs. Her mom was also waiting for her downstairs. When she got downstairs her mom and dad stood up and said Good Morning. Shouldn't you guys be at work? Yes, but we needed to talk to you first. About what? About last night. What about last night? You and Zack kissing. What about it was a goodnight kiss. It didn't look like a goodnight kiss? It was, Dad. I'm old enough to have a boyfriend, I'm 17 years old. Yes, you are old enough to have a boyfriend, but he is not just a boy. He looks like a dangerous boy. You don't know that for a fact, Dad. Is that all you wanted? Yes, that's all I wanted sweetie. A also wanted to take you to school? Why, because I'm you father and I don't get to spend a lot of time with you lately. Ok, fine whatever. Zack can bring me home from school. Is that ok? Yeah, I guess that would be okay. Before we go let me eat some breakfast. They had even fixed me breakfast blueberry pancakes, eggs, and my usually vanilla latte. My go to breakfast favorites. After breakfast we left. The car ride to school was completely silent. When we got to school I was 10 minutes late. Went to first period. In first period we didn't do anything because it wasn't reading. So we got to talk to each other in that class. I went and sat down. Zack wanted to know why I was late. I told him about my parents and their stupid boyfriend talk, and that my dad dropped me off because he wanted time with me. But we didn't even talk. Hey can you take me home today after school, since I didn't have my car today? Sure, would love to spend more time with you. When I went to my locker before lunch, I had a love letter in my locker. it said, To Sophie From Zack I love the way you make me feel whenever I am with you. Most of the feelings I have, I can't even explain. they are like taking a run on a summer night, and nothing could bother me. I know we just had our first date last night Sophie. But I can already tell you are someone who Is really special to me. Zack was so sweet in that letter. Lucy walks up to me. What's that paper? It's a love letter. From Zack. Yes. What does it say? Here you can read it. OMG, Sophie this is the sweetest letter I have ever read, and you guys just had your first date last night. I know. So how was your date? It was amazing. we talked about where we lived before this year. He lived in Tennessee, and I lived here. He drove me home walked me to the door and we kissed. My dad saw and he opened the door and made him leave. It was so embarrassing. G2G TTYL.

I decided to write a letter back to him. To Zack From Sophie It said, Zack I got your letter. I thought it was so sweet of you to say all those things about me. I think you are an amazing guy, and can't wait to get to know you better. Love Sophie. I put the letter in Zack's locker after lunch. Finally it was 3:00 time to go home I was so excited that Zack was taking me home today couldn't wait. When we go tin the car we turned the radio to a song that Zack and I both liked, and we started singing in the car.

Song: Drag Me Down By: One Direction

[Harry:]

I've got fire for a heart

I'm not scared of the dark

You've never seen it look so easy

I got a river for a soul

And baby you're a boat

Baby you're my only reason

[Louis:]

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left

The shell of a man who could never be his best

If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun

You taught me how to be someone, yeah

[Liam:]

All my life

You stood by me

When no one else was ever behind me

All these lights

They can't blind me

With your love, nobody can drag me down

[Niall:]

All my life

You stood by me

When no one else was ever behind me

All these lights

They can't blind me

With your love, nobody can drag me down

[Chorus:]

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

[Niall:]

I got fire for a heart

I'm not scared of the dark

You've never seen it look so easy

I got a river for a soul

And baby you're a boat

Baby you're my only reason

[Harry:]

If I didn't have you there would be nothing left (nothing left)

The shell of a man who could never be his best (be his best)

If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun (see the sun)

You taught me how to be someone

Yeah

[Niall:]

All my life

You stood by me

When no one else was ever behind me

All these lights

They can't blind me

With your love, nobody can drag me down

[Chorus:]

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me

[Liam:]

All my life

You stood by me

When no one else was ever behind me

All these lights

They can't blind me

With your love, nobody can drag me down

[Niall:]

All my life

You stood by me

When no one else was ever behind me

All these lights

They can't blind me

With your love, nobody can drag me down

[Chorus:]

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody

Nobody can drag me down

Zack we sound great together. We don't just sound great we sound amazing. When we arrive at my house he doesn't get out of the car but we did kiss, and then I got out of the car.