Chapter 18: PART TWO CAN THEY FORGIVE!!!

Saturday Morning Sophie wakes up at 9 and calls Zack. Zack: Hey. Sophie: Hey, Lucy asked if we would help her with something to get Ethan back. Zack: Why does she need my help? She wants us to sing a song. Zack: Sophie I will come over to your house today but I think you should sing the song. Sophie Okay. Come over at like 12. Zack: Okay, love you. Love you. Sophie goes downstairs eats breakfast and calls Ethan at 10:30. Ethan: Hey Sophie Sophie: Hey Zack, could you come over at like 12 today? Ethan: Sure. Sophie: See you then. Ethan: Okay. She gets off the phone and sends Lucy a text it says Ethan and Zack are coming at 12:00, so you got to be here by 11:30. Lucy reply's Okay I'll be there. Sophie goes to her bathroom and takes a shower and does her hair and makeup. She fixes her hair in a twisted bun. Her makeup is a golden eye, black winged liner, natural arched brow, highlighted inner corners. Then she goes in her closet and gets a white and Kentucky blue dress with lace in the Kentucky blue and a blur necklace. With brown wedges. When she gets dressed the doorbell rings she goes and gets the door it is Lucy. Come in. 10 minutes later Zack is ringing the doorbell. 10 minutes after Zack is at the door Ethan rings the doorbell come on in Ethan lets go in the living room. When he goes in the living room he says. What is she doing here? Ethan we are here for a reason. Sophe is going to sing a song that when I listen to it reminds me of our love just listen. Carrie Underwood What I never knew I always wanted.

[Intro]

(Yeah, yeah)

(Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 1]

Never was the kind to think about dressing in white

Wasn't waiting on a prince to come riding into my life

Thought I was happy on my own

'Til you came and proved me wrong

[Chorus]

I finally found what I never knew I always wanted

I couldn't see; I was blind 'til my eyes were opened

I didn't know there was a hole

Something missing in my soul

'Til you filled it up with your love, yeah

(Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 2]

Never pictured myself singing lullabies

Sitting in a rocking chair in the middle of the night

In the quiet, in the dark

You're stealing every bit of my heart with your daddy's eyes

What a sweet surprise

[Chorus]

And now I'm holdin' what I never knew I always wanted

I couldn't see; I was blind 'til my eyes were opened

I didn't know there was a hole

Something missing in my soul

'Til you filled it up, oh, with your love

[Bridge]

Life has a way of showing you just what you need

And who you were made to be, yeah

[Chorus]

I finally found what I never knew I always wanted

I couldn't see; I was blind 'til my eyes were opened

I didn't know there was a hole

Something missing in my soul

'Til you filled it up with your love

Yeah, you filled it up with your love, yeah

(Yeah, yeah)

(Yeah, yeah)

[Outro]

I never was the kind to think about dressing in white

I never pictured myself singing lullabies Zack you are the person I never knew I every wanted or needed. But then I wasn't dating you and something felt empty in my heart. I have never felt more safe than with you. You are my person. You are the person I can imagine spending the rest of my life with. I can't imagine you not being in my life. I love you so much. Could you forget about what I said about breaking up. I love you so much Ethan. I love you so much Lucy. I can forgive you. They kiss.