Chapter 10: Sunday Morning!!!

Sunday Morning Sophie woke up at 8:30 so she could get ready for church it started at 11:00. But it was 30 minutes away. She gets up and takes a shower, fixes her, and makeup. Her hair is a medium bob it is longer than when school started. It was wavy. Her makeup was a smokey eye with bronze gold. She looked in her closet and thought it was a winter day it was the first day of Feburary. She found a black shirt with a black quilted skirt with tights, and a gold necklace with gold pumps. She looks at her phone it is almost 10 she goes downstairs and fixes her a bowl of cereal. When she gets in her car she gets a call from Zack. Hey, Babe. Hey what you doing right now, in my car getting ready to leave for church I was wondering if I could maybe go with you? If you want to I can come by your house and pick you up. Okay, sounds good seed you in about 20 minutes. She sings on her way to pick him up. When she gets to his house she gets out of her car and rings his doorbell. His mom opens the door. Hello Mrs. Scott Is Zack here? Yes why. He called me and asked me if he could come to church with me. I came to pick him up. You can come in and what for him. Okay, thanks Mrs. Scott. He finally comes down 2 minutes later. Are you ready to go he asks Sophie. Yeah If you are. Mom I'll be back in a few hours. They get into her car and drive to her church. They go inside and the pastor talks to them he wants to know who this is? This is my boyfriend Zack Scott. Nice to meet you Zack, you too pastor. Zack tell the pastor that his dad just passed away. The pastor says we will be praying for you. Thank you. They go inside and find them a seat. They have some singing, and then the pastor preach's. When they get out of church it is 1:30. Zack do you want me to take you home our do you want to go get something to eat? Let's go get something to eat. Okay, where do you want to go? Chinese, okay. They get at the Chinese restaurant go inside get a table, and talk. So Zack are you upset at me? No, why would you think that? You have been acting weird today. Why did you want to go with me to church? I thought you didn't go to church. I don't my family never took me. jut really wanted to see how it felt. How did it feel to you Zack. It felt amazing. When there food came out they ate and then they left. When they got to Zack's house they said goodbye, and they kissed. call me later Zack said. Okay, I love you. I love you too.

When she get's back home it is 3:30. She goes to her room and is looking online at prom dresses. Senior prom is 2 weeks away. But Zack hasn't asked her to the prom yet. I know he probably will ask me. Probably after his dad's funeral Tuesday. Sometime after that, I hope so. But I still haven't bought a prom dress yet. She looks at prom dresses for 3 hours. When she goes downstairs her mom is making salad with chicken for supper. Since when do you cook she asked her mom. I just thought I would cook some food you don't have to act so surprised. Are you going to eat or not Sophie? Yeah, I'm going to eat. Have you heard from Zack today? Yeah, he went to church with me. Really. Yeah really mom. Why? He wanted to I guess. After she eats, she goes back up to her room and is waiting for Zack or anybody really to call her. She sings and listens to music.

Song; Lean On

By: Major Lazer (Feat. MO & DJ SNAKE)

Do you recall, not long ago

We would walk on the sidewalk

Innocent, remember?

All we did was care for each other

But the night was warm

We were bold and young

All around the wind blows

We would only hold on to let go

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on