Chapter 16: CAN THEY FORGIVE

TWO WEEKS TILL HIGH SCHOOL IS OVER FOREVER...

It is two weeks till school is out. Everybody is excited. Zack and Ethan are best friends now. But something happens.

Monday Morning Sophie wakes up at 6 gets up and takes a shower fixes her hair. Her hair is a wavy curl with braids on both sides. Her eye shadow is a rose gold color. She gets in her closet and finds a cape cod collegiate skirt with a white silky top. With a gold chunky necklace and bracelet. With navy pumps. Goes downstairs and eats breakfast and goes to school.

Monday Morning Lucy wakes up at 6:00 and takes a shower and does her makeup and hair. She straightened her hair. Her eye shadow is a Smokey eye. She got in her closet and got her porcelain princess printed dress, with her navy pumps. Then she goes downstairs and eats breakfast, and then grabs her purse and bag and heads to school.

When she get's at school she goes in and goes to her 1st period. After 1st period she talks to Lucy. They were twinning. They were wearing the same pattern. Lucy had the dress on. Sophie had the skirt on. Somebody told me we were twinning. Are you and Ethan doing good? We are doing great. Okay, I g2g.

After school was over Ethan comes over to Lucy's house to study for a test. She had been laughing about something on her phone when he first got there so when she went to the bathroom he looked at her phone she had been talking to another boy she was flirt texting him. By what the messages said. When she came out of the bathroom he told her he had to leave he wasn't feeling well. He leaves and goes over to Sophie's house he rings her doorbell. She opens the door. Ethan is at the door. Ethan what are you doing here? Can I come in? No, I can come outside though okay. What's wrong? I was at Lucy's house and she laughing about some text she got, so when she went In the bathroom I looked at her phone she was flirting with another guy via texting. You don't know that yes I do. They were not just texts they were flirting with each other. Lucy wouldn't cheat on you she loves you. Apparently not. Ethan I'm sorry but I still think you are wrong. Sophie hugs Ethan for a minute or too. Then Zack is at her driveway watching them then Ethan kisses her. Right when that happens Zack drives away. But what he doesn't see Is she doesn't kiss him back. She pushes him off her. What was that Ethan? Idk I'm sorry, You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. I know. You have to go right now Ethan. Okay. She goes back inside and goes to her room and calls Zack. He doesn't answer his phone so she sends him a text To: Zack From: Sophie, Hey, please call me baby.

At 5:00 she goes in the kitchen and fixes some food for dinner. She eats chicken and a salad with ranch dressing. She calls Zack 20 times in the next 5 hours. He doesn't answer one time. Why isn't he answering did he drive past my house earlier when Ethan kissed me and he thought I was into it or that I kissed him. She thought about what he mght have thought he say. For 2 hours then she went to bed.

TUESDAY MORNING...

Tuesday morning Sophie wakes up and checks her phone to see if she has an calls or texts from Zack, she doesn't. It is 6:00. She gets up and takes a shower does her makeup and hair. Hair is a side braided pony. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1b/59/f5/1b59f52472220d668d76d6af91ba1187.jpg

Her eye shadow is a Smokey eye with eye liner. And pink lipstick. She gets in her closet and finds a blue dress with white stripes. With a gold chunky bracelet. You can see what the dress looks like in the link. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/c3/c5/09c3c53f6e12d55aa38adce1e58af8f9.jpg Then she eats breakfast and then goes to school.

Lucy wakes up happy and goes and takes a shower does her makeup and hair. Her eye shadow is a rose gold color. Her hair is curly. Then she looks in her closet and finds a blue open mind dress. Her id the link to the dress what it looks like. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/31/2f/4e312fe74d4a31b8593b15c65e6335a5.jpg Then she goes downstairs and eats breakfast and goes to school.