Chapter 12: LOVE!!!

TWO DAYS LATER...

Thursday morning Sophie wakes up feeling sad. Zack hadn't talked to her in 3 days. He just said hello Monday night, and talked to me at school that day. Then this morning she gets a phone call from him at 6:00 A.M. Hey babe I know I haven't talked to you in a while I have just been busy with some stuff. Would you like to come with me somewhere today and ditch school. You will love the surprise I have for you, I hope you will. Okay, you want to come by in 2 hours and pick me up my parents won't be home. Okay. Where are we going? How should I dress today? We are going to the beach. So I guess you could wear a dress, maybe wear bikini under it so we can go swimming. Ok, love you. Love you too. Sophie lays in bed for an hour thinking about what the surprise could be she had no clue.

She finally got out of bed at 7:00. She took a shower put her makeup, and fixed her hair. She fixed her hair in a braided bun. Her makeup was a Smokey eye like always with eye liner. When she got her hair and makeup done. She went in her closet and looked for a bikini to wear she found a teal light pin k bikini to wear. Then she looked for a dress to put on with it. She found a Sweetwater dress. She wore some wedges with that. It was 8:05 when she was putting here shoes on the doorbell rang. She wasn't ready, how did she look, she went in her bathroom and looked at herself one more time. She finally went downstairs, and opened the door. Hey, Beautiful, you look gorgeous. Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself. Are you ready to go? Yes do you want to  go  get something to eat first? Yes, I am kinda hungry. They stop at IHOP and eat breakfast. When they go inside and seat down. SO why are you taking me to the beach? I can't tell you that yet, it's a surprise? Why can't you? I told you will love it, I promise. I Love You Zack. I Love you Sophie. They were sitting at a booth sitting next to each other so they kiss a little. But then there food comes so they stop and ate. Then they got in the car. They beach was 10 minutes from IHOP. When they got at the beach, they got out of the car. Sophie go on down to the beach I'll be right behind you. Okay. He gets the flowers and calls the person who is suppose to have the hot air balloon that takes us up in the sky, he tells him that we are here, go head and be getting it ready, I'll sing to her while I'm singing I want it to come down, got it. Got it. He gets his music and flowers and heads down toward the beach. He sees Sophie In front of him but she can't see him so he sits his radio down, and folds the flowers in his hand and she turns around and walks  closer to him. He starts singing.

I got a heart

And I got a soul

Believe me I will use them both

We made a start

Be it a false one, I know

Baby, I don't want to feel alone

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you

I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18

We took a chance

God knows we tried

Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

So pour me a drink, oh, love,

Let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything

We can livin' love in slow motion, motion, motion